Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

We know that Ninjago is getting a movie next year which will take place in the LEGO movie universe. It would only make sense to end the current Ninjago in order to stop confusion and just have a fresh start.

1 Like

No, although I hope it’s good. BZP hasn’t seen it, and thus, neither have I.

1 Like

So you mean, then they’ll continue ninjago, after the movie, with movie sets.

I would imagine that if the Movie gets successful we will get sequels or maybe a new show. Continuing the rebooted (heh) Ninjago line.

I would like to see ninja with the ACTUAL four element’s powers. That’d be nice LEGO!

Well, we know that there will be six Ninja. I would assume that it will be the same Ninja that we have now.

(But the heck was up with those Elemental masters…so dumb…)

Why so many? The heck with gravity, metal, speed,… those are not elements.

I was literally writing my response when you mentioned me lol.

actually…

http://puu.sh/oRTzz/a2779424be.jpg

Ninjago Rebooted: Rebooted

If, however, this is the end of traditional Ninjago, I’m not surprised that they’d have a “recap” of all the villains for the last season. I just hope it’s not some random conglomerate of random references to previous seasons.

7 Likes

“This isn’t the end, only the beginning…”

Of the end?

lol

It’s probably the beginning of a new era of Ninjago, what with the movie and all.

Maybe they are talking about the beginning of having larger paychecks, seeing as they are gonna be the ones writing the Movie…

It’s not over?
Thank goodness.

It could be the end of the current canon, but not the end of Ninjago as a whole…

1 Like

Some EB users think this could go the same route as Power Rangers, in having different casts take similar roles as the ninja. It may be possible, with Nelson being a “ninja”.

Of course, we could go with a constant story, with villains popping up here and there.

Actually, having villains pop up here and there is kinda getting old, that is what always happens. I wish they would actually put a story behind parts of it sometimes.

I honestly think Nelson being in the set is just fan service, seeing how much they clamored for a purple ninja.

1 Like

In Bionicle they have gravity, magnetism, plasma, psionics, etc… How is that any different? Also, gravity’s not an element?

character Jakami is a Toa of Gravity
gravity according to you isn’t an element
all i see are familiar faces
worn out places…

1 Like

Wait, seriously? Those elements are in Bionicle? Well it doesn’t count cuz, it’s bionicle, but still, whatever.

My problem is that there are four elements, the rest can fit into those. Plasma is stupid, so is lightning. they should all be called Fire or Plasma, not be three different things. it did not bother me that much in HF or Bionicle, but with Ninjago it is stupid.

1 Like

Yes those are elements in bionicle. I know BS01 has a full list. Most of the elements do make sense in Ninjago. Gravity, Speed, Metal, Water, Wind, Nature, they’re all part of the world around us. Mind is always used so long as intellegent life still exists. Amber is kind of there, it is everything, but also nothing. It’s kinda like Teridax. So long as stuff moves, it’s going at a certain speed. Light always exists, so there’s that. Poison… Well you got me on that. Smoke is like a sub element to fire.

Note: Sorry if this seems instructive, I’m just trying to explain my point.