Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

Oh. Do you plan on getting any of the new ones?

No I saving my money for Bionicle sets.

1 Like

Smart lad. I typically only pick up system unless it’s phenomenal, but I always ask for it when people want to know what gifts to get me. I’ll get bonkle myself.

Right in the center, see the ridges?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I see it now.

1 Like

There is a possibility that cole will possess the element of magma next season, as well as earth. If you look at his suit it can be obvious. Also, in his character bio on ninjago.com, it says he has now unlocked All of his powers. Hmm…

I would imagine that refers to his ghost powers. and as for the magma, Cole always had that kind of thing on his NRG and Airjitzu suits. But in that one minifig, he is part human, part ghost, part elemental being.

But, in the bio, it says, that after he discovered his ghostly abilities, he mastered them. Then later on in the paragraph it could be referring to magma.

Eh, I like the idea of him using magma. It makes sense the more you think about it.

2 Likes

On the lego website, for the villain throwbacks, they accidentally uploaded morro’s throwback, and named it cryptor. Even though cryptor was supposed to be today.

1 Like

Who is cryptor?

Nindroid General

1 Like

Oh, ok. I forgot him

Now with Bionicle canceled I’m going to marathon the seasons of Ninjago cause they’re on Netflix.

Not all of them are, it goes till rebooted.

Here’s a bit of a query for all Ninjagoers. Considering we’re betting this throwback-esque factor in the upcoming season, how do you think it will end? If it meant the end of the line as we know it, it would make sense. Cole is working to become mortal again, and a bunch of past villains need to be dealt with after coming back for unknown reasons. How should the season end?

2 Likes

aren’t the 2017 sets for the movie?

Yeah, I think so.

There’s a leaked list of ninjago sets for the first half of 2017. They don’t seem to have any connection to the movie.

Considering the movie comes out around september 2017 (I think) it would make sense to have the movie sets be in the second half of 2017.

1 Like

Which means the beginning of 2017 will be like summer 2016- the story will only be half a wave?