Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

Lloyd or Ghost Cole?

2 Likes

Green guy’s Lloyd, other guy though, Zane? It’d make more sense for him to be Cole seeing as that probably is Coles dragon, but neither ninja have Cole’s colour scheme.

1 Like

Nope. Doesn’t look like it at all, honestly.

I see the titanium ninja (Zane) and Lloyd. I see white on Zane, pretty sure it ain’t Cole.

But it is some kinda city. is it not?

I don’t really follow Ninjago, but I have to say that this year looks pretty good. Of course only real thing I can see here is the figs so I can’t cast my vote on the sets yet. I’m loving the Big Fig anchor fellow, the pilot for his glorious mustache, and the samurai who is literally Bludgeon from Transformers. There is no way that he wasn’t inspired by him.

Not really. It looks like a village on stilts with some stalagmites surround it…

Stix?

@RaptorTalon
Fortunately, the image is really hi res.

Dunno. It just looks like a generic village. Not unlike Ignacia or Stiix, but the landscape looks nothing like either.

It does look kind of like The Dark Island, but that might just be me dying for some continuity.

2 Likes

Ninjago pics courtesy of @anon29977764 and @Storm.

Jay has a sweet dragon. I mean look at it…

2 Likes

I scene an awful price-per-piece ratio in this set with these molds…

1 Like

Bigger images for your perusing pleasure.

3 Likes

Ugh, that mountain from the background got me there…

1 Like

K. so In a few sets, Cole is a ghost. but in some others, he is not…

I legitimately think for 1/2 of the storyline for winter 2016 Kai’s soul is stuck in a sword.

But isn’t Nya holding her own soul in this set?

3 Likes

I’m getting a huge Orient Expedition vibe from these sets.

2 Likes

Leaks! Only thing not here is the Junior sets.

But I feel like I’m missing some…

1 Like

The zeppelin a d the bikes

http://www.francescoambrosisrl.it/41377-thickbox_default/3_LE70603.jpg

I think this one has an exclusive minifig. The Venomari here has a dark green head, unlike the pirate Venomari.

I almost forgot about the bikes too!

1 Like