Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

He’s Golden Echo Zane but whatever.

1 Like

Echo Zane is kinda…an interesting thing…did he die? will we see him again? how much of zane is he?

He was a replacement after Dr. Roberts thought Zane was vanquished by the
Overlord explosion.

I think you mean Dr. Julien.

Yes, but formally you would call him Dr. Roberts since Roberts is his last name.

But he had passed away by the beginning of Rebooted. That means he built Echo while he was trapped there, before the ninja found him.

When did they say that? His name was Dr. Julien in the LEGO Ninjago book dictionary whatchamacallit, and there was no mention of the name Roberts.

Yes, but if Zane’s last name is Roberts then Dr. Julien’s last name is Roberts.

I’m pretty sure that’s what Zane referred to himself by, since he was adopted. When he found out about Dr. Julien, he changed his name.

1 Like

Oh, okay whatever.

are you referring to that one mini-movie where all the ninja were actors? i wouldn’t consider that to be zane’s last name if that were the case
plus if Dr. Julien’s name was stated in a Ninjago dictionary then that would make it more accurate than a spinoff mini-movie thing

i could understand this logic, but it’s never proven in canon

but anyways, back to 2016 stuff

i hope we see him again. it’d be such a shame to waste a character like that (though there’ve definitely been characters who’ve come and gone without much development).

Last time we saw Echo, he was at the bottom floor of the lighthouse, with an arm and a leg detached. I kinda hope that in the finale, the lighthouse rises up as one of the floating islands so Jay can repair Echo.

personally i doubt they’ll have the lighthouse rise into a floating island but that’d be kind of neat

maybe the little tea robot will repair zane lol
i mean it has been shown to get Echo gears before, and i’d imagine that Echo has been doing his own repairs for years now

1 Like

I’m not sure what happened to the little tea robot, I mean, he got knocked aside by Nadakhan, but I don’t know if that was a killing blow.

doubt it, besides it can just be repaired

Who is this “Echo Zane?”, and in what episode does he appear?

Echo is a rusty robot that looks and sounds just like zane (like a replica)
he appears in The Last Resort (episode 62 i think?)

1 Like

Oh. Kewl.

Watching it right now. :wink:

(Isn’t Dr. Julien supposed to be dead?)

1 Like

yeah, it was mentioned at the beginning on Rebooted that he had died

but he probably made Echo while on the lighthouse island (maybe out of loneliness or boredom)

2 Likes

*scrolls up a few posts

That’s what I was thinking.
(.-.)

2 Likes