Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

Episode 63 is up.

Ninjago has put together a regular 6-man team. Echo zane=ice Dareth=stone Ronin=air Skylar=fire Soto=Water And that cop guy with the twitchy eye must be earth.

~W12~

1 Like

way back in season 2, someone (nya i think?) made a joke about dareth’s element being hot air, which dareth then interpreted as wind. so technically speaking, dareth would be air :stuck_out_tongue:
but i can understand the logic behind making it ronin instead

1 Like

I just saw episode 63.

I love Skylor’s new outfit! Definetly distinguishes her from the ninja. Yay, Echo Zane has returned! Also, I find it strange that the Commisioner seemed more of a humorous inclusion than Dareth, the embodiment of comic relief. Also, in the Sword of Souls, It looked like there were a few others than the ninja, Wu, Misako, and Clouse. Who could they be?

[spoiler]yeah i loved skylor’s new outfit! it was really nice seeing her again

as for the other people in the Sword, i think it’s either random citizens or better yet the other elemental masters from season 4. we do see griffin turner floating in the background, so why wouldn’t the rest be there?[/spoiler]

I just saw Episode 4.

This episode actual tears on the heart strings a little bit, but the moment when Nya got hit as well was predictable. Also, why didn’t Gareth, skylar, the chief, Ronin, etc. make wishes as well?

Episode 64 spoilers: so due to that whole ending, the entire season is literally just 12 minutes long

5 Likes

Plus, the ending leaves so many loose ends.

Like the fall of Djinjago and possibly other realms. And why wishing to change the past works now when it didn’t do anything before.

Guys, Brickset has images for the Cole’s Rock Roader and the Stealth Raider.

I figure that you guys might be interested to hear that [spoiler] Sensei Yang is most certainly the next big bad.

This is on the box art

And here’s the minifigure(which looks pretty great, by the way)

[/spoiler]

1 Like

im not sure that sensei yang is THE big bad, per se, but i think he will be very important to the next season, especially given that it’s cole’s season
perhaps sensei yang is the one responsible for all the other enemies returning?

[spoiler]Yeah, that’s kind of what I was thinking. He has a way of catching souls(or something of the sort). Perhaps he’s managed to ensnare Chen in his pocket dimension?
I’m not so sure about The Overlord, however. He’s kind of a larger force- or so we’ve been led to believe…

I suppose we’d need to know how that whole pocket dimension thing works, and of course, what the extent of Yang’s powers are. Maybe the lantern is like the sword of souls and has the pocket dimension inside of it?[/spoiler]

It looks like

Has anyone seen the new Ninjago bandana?

KILL ME

5 Likes

That configuration at the top…wat.

2 Likes

The Samurai X Cave has leaked, but I’m not allowed to post pictures.

1 Like

What website?

I think Ryan&Davyd have a video, but I’m not sure.

Because our Boards have gone through a Ninjago dry spell, I’ve taken the liberty to post some news from BZP.

1. Amazon has recently published the X Cave in their database, and what a sight it is to behold! I’m guessing this is a Toys ‘r’ us exclusive, however. :frowning:
  2. The Ninjago Facebook page recently posted the Rise of the Villains poster. “Time to close the circle”- is this the end, just the beginning, or a half-plug for the film?

Well, that’s all I have. For any fans out there: always check BZPower’s news! It’s a great news source, if any!

@prpldragon, @Eljay, @Mesonak

mods this doznt cuont az dblpst right plz dont kll meeeeee

3 Likes

I have seen all of these. I think it is pretty easy to assume that this is the end of traditional Ninjago.

Kinda sad, kinda exiting…

2 Likes

What do you mean?
@Mistah_Grammaticul, have you seen anything on the airjitzu battle grounds thing?