Ninjago 2017 General Discussion

Nobody noticed Jay tickling one of the giant stone statues…seems he found a new friend.

Screw that; he already has a girlfriend that totally won’t leave him because a useless relationship plot device said so better be his girl in the movie or 9 brick-built WB execs are going to the melting room.

Oh btw some people over at EB are theorizing the Bounty costing $160-$170, based on the £170 price alone. I’m pretty sure that’s kinda bull and it’s at least $180.

Edit: oh, and this:

Double-edit: new poster. Don’t be surprised if there’s a triple-edit:
https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/njgo_vert_dom_main_2764x4096_master.jpg?w=1800
From here.

1 Like

…Wut?

…Again, wut? That has nothing to do with my comment.

Got the crossed-out part pretty right, but kinda forgot what to continue with after. Stuff happened, but it’s a reference to the Jya ship I guess. :wink:

I guess something about Jay not needing friends or something. IDK what I was thinking at the time.

Oookaaay… Next topic.
Which one is your favorite set?

Is that a question? The Bounty, of course.

Yeah yeah. Everyone loves that ship. But beside that set.

Sand Green Dragon obviously.

Are you sure it is not this baby tho?

Guess who remembers Galidor there!
This set represents everything which is Ninjago

1 Like

I would never be able to afford it at this time, at least the dragon is a more reasonable goal.

1 Like

Here are five the official images of the Ninjago Movie sets!
http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=9423

Plus 10 minifigs of the CMF line. The rest will come tomorrow.

They removed the Link, all I can see is the one Breakfast Garmadon thats show here.

There are so many reveals for this film it’s amazing.

2 Likes

Now we just need that second trailer.

At this rate I’m sure that isn’t too far away.

Here is the rest of the Ninjago Movie CMF series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1321&v=8PZ8UdoDC5c

Found this on YouTube today; a collection of minute-and-a-half long skit thingies centered around Steep Wisdom, the Tea Shop.

Some of it is cringe-worthy cheesy, but a lot of it is actually pretty funny. Especially the exchange between Wu and the Coffee Robot right at the very end.

1 Like

I saw it in my subscription feed. Haven’t seen all of it, yet.

1 Like

The new teaser clip of Season 8 looks so incredibly awesome! Sure Lloyd looks different and by that I mean he looks almost exactly the same as his movie counterpart with the green eyes, the very similar gee design and the headgear/mask which I am sure will be the same mold of the Ninjago Movie ones. I still find it very interesting and a welcome upgrade, making the show stepping on the next level to keep the interest of older fans which I appreciate. The new villains looks very interesting and cool as well. And I like the title of the season tho I am not sure what does it supposed to mean yet but I am curious to find out. Also Pixal is not Samurai X

I get Rahkshi vibes from this.

4 Likes