Ninjago 2017 General Discussion

Where do you see those?

Here is a better video where you can see them holding the wings at 4:06

It really does look like the animated MOC. But even stranger… Is that a chi orb on that belt?
This may be the ultimate crossover!

1 Like

while its fun to think of things, sadly no. The blue orb seems to just be too small to be a CHI orb.

use this image to compare the size of the blue orb with the chi orbs.

Looks about the same size to me. Also, you can cut a crystal to different sizes. Regardless, it probably isn’t. Unless- could this guy be a realm traveling explorer? That would explain it all.

That’s strange…the ones on Jang’s video are grey

Honestly I’m a bit worried about this season, especially considering how poorly they’ve handled time travel in the past. There are so many things that can go wrong here, (in my opinion)the worst of which being the possibility that they’ll retcon the entire series to start again with the movie.

As for the “Wu might be dying” thing- note that they’ve emphasized certain things that aren’t actually that influential in previous trailers. His tone could just be for dramatic effect, and not mean much in context.

Bad, bad, very bad

Yeah, Ninjago Trailers are never anything to go off of. Day of the Departed hyped me for nothing worthwhile…I just hope this is good.

1 Like

I’m intrigued.

well i did not say that Wu would most definatly die… but here is a little something to remember with the “Time Blades”

Green: Forward
Red: Pause
Orange: Reversal
Blue: Slow-Mo

and given that the blade that Acronix(?) was using… It would be possible that the blade possibly speed up Wu’s age until he possibly becomes too weak to talk, you know, reaching that time of age were you will not even be able to walk, even breath properly.

by the way, im not sure which one of the “Time Twins” the one in the trailer is, so im just assuming that its Acronix, based on that he wears his green cape on the left side unlike Krux who wears his cape on the right side. Plus while i could not get a good look at the torso, it does not look like the “Time Twin” had an iphone or anything on him.

That forge looks really good, especially when it’s all closed up! The rest (dragon in particular) doesn’t excite me that much, but the bad guys look pretty cool in my opinion.

2 Likes

so there are some videos on Youtube that shows of scenes from the new season, and here is one that shows of something about the Vermilion

apparently the Vermilion are indeed dosens of snakes that just wear armor that gives them a humanoid shape.

2 Likes

Someone has a bunch of the new episodes posted in finnish(?). I haven’t watched any of them (…yet…) but at first glance this season looks just a bit darker. I don’t know. Also, obligatory interest in the latest opening theme, it’s something…

I watched all of the available ones…

They are certainly neat, I really can’t want for the english stuff.

I really dig the Samurai vehicle. I can’t wait for the English version of the show to air.

(Spring, maybe?)

how much would anyone bet that the Weekend Whip remake in the Hands of Time season will be called “The Time Whip”

i mean resently we have had…

The Ghost whip.

The Pirate whip

and finaly The Rift whip.

And next wave it will be called the ‘movie whip’ for the new movie.

1 Like

If The Fold is doing music for the movie, that would be amazing.

After seeing the first batch of episodes, I have a pretty good idea of where they’re going. There’s one pretty obvious allusion for future eps and sets to be seen that I’m really excited to see, specifically characters.

Link. :smiley:
@Mesonak, @Eljay, @prpldragon

4 Likes

Have the new episodes released in English yet? I can’t find them.

NINJA EDIT: Dang, Lloyd’s movie suit reminds me of past LEGO ninja series. Not sure how to feel about it, same for Garmadon.