Ninjago 2017 General Discussion

'fraid that’s two words :wink:

I love the addition of that piece of sushi

2 Likes

The Ninja’s each have their own mech. Did you not see the movie trailer?

I see a kai mech, a lloyed dragon, a zane tank, a cole big wheel with arms on it, a nia or jay spider walker, and a jay or nia flyer. I see one whole mech and half of one on a big wheel. The spider doesnt count unless you want to say every lego spider walker ( which there are many) counts as a mech.

Ah, that’s right. I guess I was too entranced by Kai’s mech. Either way, it was just a joke.

that elemental master battle pack will be awesome

I need me some Dragon Forge man

I like the movie’s builds, such as the Shark and Ninja mech’s. Though i am not particularly interested in the concept of seeing a father-son bonding comedy movie, which they seem to be trying to do with Lloyd.

Will probably get the sets if they are like what we see in the trailer. Will watch the movie anyway, hope its good.

Some pretty close Poster images was released on youtube along with the ( I believe ) actual set images in the background.

So, Ninjago’s airing in Canada this week. Some guy managed to get the first episode, so that’s cool.

Voice quality isn’t the best, and it cuts off some times, but it’s still Ninjago. Discuss!

@Eljay and @Jon , will the coverage be some time this week or next?

1 Like

The dialogue in this episode kind of seemed… Clunky? I’m not entirely sure why… It’s almost like the characters weren’t feeling like themselves and tried to make up for it by over-fulfilling their historical roles and lobbing in exposition with every other line. It didn’t flow right.

And we’re doing time travel mechanics. Again. Because that’s always turned out well.

I did like the voice acting and leitmotif for Acronix though, so there’s at least one plus.

Maybe this season just needs a little while to get off its feet… I probably shouldn’t judge as harshly as I am.

1 Like

So, I found the entirety of Hands of Time in Finnish/Spanish(?) on YouTube. Any Finnish/Spanish(?) speakers here?

Another day, another episode. This one in particular feels better than the first, with a good heaping of origin and two pretty good fight scenes. Audio’s still terrible, but considering it’s just the HD Finnish episode synced up to the badly-recorded Canadian rip, it’s fine for what it is.

1 Like

i like the personalities of Acronix and Krux.

Acronix having just arrived in the modern era just can’t get enough of the technological wonders it has made.

While Krux is the opposite, fitting with his older appearance, he is basicly the old man who can’t stand modern life.

I think the Time twins might become the best villains Ninjago have had in a long time.

1 Like

Furthermore, Acronix speeds up time, and Krux slows it down, their personalities match their powers.

Also, Krux owns a museum

1 Like

Audio-syncing’s still not great- does anyone in Canada (where the episodes are airing) know how to properly record episodes?@StudentScissors help pls maybe. I’m glad and all that the episode’s online, but these crackles irritate me and are likely going to damage my laptop.

i would just like to say that i love the Time twin theme, it just sound so cool and menaching.

1 Like

Can’t help you there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gotta say, this season is already turning out to be one of my favorites so far. Like most in here, I find Krux and Acronix to be very entertaining. They could have more of a back story, but I’m sure that will come.
My favorite was episode 4, but mostly for the single exchange between Ronin and Dareth:
Dareth: Someone stole my trophies!
Ronin: I have an alibi!
I laughed out loud when I heard that.

I watched the episodes in Finnish, I think, but I found the last episode, number 74 with English subtitles. TV series will definitely continue based off how 74 ended

Well… this is news. Might as well hit up the @Cast_and_Crew b/c I guess it’s some kinda ‘breaking news’.

3 Likes