Ninjago 2018 General Discussion

It looks great, but it’s kinda underwhelming, compared to the city. I might of had high expectations, but I was expecting something like this, considering the rumored price is $300.

https://i.imgur.com/petsWgK_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

2 Likes

is that fan made?

Yes, it’s a MOC.

2 Likes

Does the employed position of Master Builder mean designing sets, say architecture/buildings, or is it something different?

Just saw episode 77, and wow, Ninjago is in top form. The lore is great, the characters are mostly competent, and it’s somewhat mature!

1 Like

Here is an image that shows of the two times the Mask of Hate is worn in the trailer about the Oni Masks:

The one on the right was noted to wear the same clothing as Harumi. There is something else too. Look behind the mask. Notice something behind it?

2 Likes

All I see is gray static behind it. What is it?

Don’t you see it? the white hair under the mask… Now, who else do we currently know that has white hair…

2 Likes

I looked at the hair mold on my Koko fig, and the way the hair shapes at the bottom is that same as the hair behind the mask.

1 Like

And it just so happens that Harumi uses the same hairpiece as Koko.

It’s a bit of a stretch, but I think I can prove that Harumi is evil. You ready?

Pixal used to be evil
Pixal was thought to be Samurai X
Harumi actually is Samurai X
Harumi must be evil.

~W12~

1 Like

Ohhhh. Yep.

So the origin of the first Spinjitzu Master was revealed in episode 77. It is really interesting and I am excited to learn more about it.

Also two New Teasers was released by Lego for Season 8. Don’t watch the end of the second one…

1 Like

Set spoiler: In the set with Samurai X, Pixel is the alt face
That said, Harumi seems a bit too perfect. Sneaks out to feed the homeless, very kind, and not a character flaw to be seen. Except, of course, keeping Lloyd from saving that guy from the Sons of Garmadon. That made no sense, unless she’s tied to them. Unfortunately, I think she’s evil.

these?

2 Likes

Episodes have come out; love the intro. Episodes themselves are pretty well-scripted as well.

Spoilers:Cole flashback is cool too. Love that the writing is back to being solid, and while 75 suffers from having like half the episode already out, it

Yep. This season is amazing so far.

1 Like

It’s nice to know LEGO has a spelling editor.

2 Likes

For anyone that was interested about the newest teasers;

I just watched the first teaser posted and then this, and I’m legitimately spooked…

EDIT:

So after listening to that again, it definitely sounds like Zane’s voice
This poses some serious implications…

have you watched the new episodes? If so It makes Zane would say “The trap has been set” make sense since hes gone undercover for the Sons of Garmadon