Now that I've watched the episode for the third time, I can really appreciate everything that went into this final episode...
It's strange, because after my first viewing of most of this Season episodes, I wasn't able to determine how I felt about it, I was just... blank. But then, after watching them again, I was able to formulate my ideas and opinions properly. It's really weird...
Anyway, this episode is up there, and has ending that could easily rival "Titanium Ninja". The fight scenes were on point. The emotion was on point. Most xD of the dialogue was on point. Seriously Hagemans, "to go".
I'm just gonna have to dot point all this. It's way to much to type about individually!
* I loved Kai this episode. This is the most he's been in character this whole Season.
* Lloyd and Harumi's last scene was incredible; really liked the final line: "Before I go, just answer me this. You said the greatest villain was the one who got away... then what am I?
* Love how Lloyd does exactly what Mr. E did in the opening of the season, great way to bring it full circle!
* The Realm of Oni and Dragon is just how I imagined it. Very minimal but still creates the hype!
* Throughout this episode (and going into Season 9), we've had the original Ninja team. Really enjoyed the dynamic (especially Kai xD), and looking forward to seeing more of it in the future.
* Bounty destroyed... again... :stuck_out_tongue: (Seriously, how many times has "this thing" gotten wrecked?!?)
That's all for now, will probably add more later.