Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game Trailer #2

It seems, there are some very special combat moves.

3 Likes

The Floating Butterfly and Stinging Bee! :laughing:

This page provides us extended pictures of the sets, except the exclusives along with further details.

This page confirms that the Movie Destiny’s Bounty does fly

4 Likes

I bet the NINJAGO City Blowfish Balloon is the real enemy.

3 Likes

The cherry blossom tree in the LEGO Ninjago Movie City Set has a recolored Star Wars shell in dark reddish brown (taken from Brickvault’s review)

11 Likes

Oh mamma Mia, better purchase two of these for that piece.

1 Like

Cherry blossom trees of that kind of detail are rare to see in any Lego set in general. Heck even regular trees…cant remember the last time we got a detailed tree set that wasnt part of a MOC.

This whole set feels like a MOC, which is probably one of the highest compliments it can get.

5 Likes

Ooooh, that’s pretty. I don’t think I’ve seen a pink Lego tree before.

1 Like

There’s also the new Rey buildable figure coming up…
But the amount of detail on the cherry blossom is truly incredible. I hope they do more like this in the future.

So I went to the Lego store today. Unfortunately no new LNM sets to buy, but one of the sets was being built by an employee. It was the lightning jet. The set looks really cool in person, much better then how it looks in some pictures. And not to mention it’s much larger then I anticipated.

1 Like

While thats a personal experience, I’ve look at official sets and vast majority of pink trees came from Elves but only in a small spread margin:

[details=New Polybag Found]

Unknown info about this Lloyd promo other than it was found in eBay, the printing is unique and I wish this was in the CMF since the other 2 already appear in other sets.[/details]

6 Likes

That’s a very interesting polybag. Thanks for sharing. Wonder if the printing on the hood will be any different from the not-so good printing on the CMF version. I doubt it, but hopefully.

On closer inspection of this image, I believe the minifigure has actual shoe printing on the legs. However, I feel like I am most likely looking too deeply into this, although if you look on the side of his right leg (our right), it feels like too much of a clear black line to just be the image quality.

Help me, I’m hallucinating.

That new Polybag Le Lyod has a new printing for the chest, I like it since its a middle mix of the Ninja wear and the casual one.

So, this is Lloyd ducking into a phone booth to shed his everyday attire and become … The Green Ninja!

Also want to point out that nobody mentioned that the collectible minifigure hoodie piece has the hair in a more grey silvery color, as oppose to the blond color that Le Lyod is suppose to have. Just put the two hair pieces side by side, the difference is there. The piece is not the correct color as it should be and as its showcased in promo art.

People are speculating that the silvery color is supposed to emulate a shadow from the hood.

Except it doesnt do that in the promo art, therefor its a mas wide miscolor.
How it looks irl

How it looks in promo art
https://i0.wp.com/www.brothers-brick.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/71019-10-640x649.jpg?resize=625%2C634
other Le Lyod hair and color.

Clearly the hair is suppose to have the same blond color, its just LEGO messed it up big time (which is a much more logical conclusion than something like “shading of the hood”, since it doesnt hold on when you look at the promo art which has none of that).

5 Likes

I mean… it’s just a minuscule thing that is hardly noticeable at all. If you hadn’t mentioned it, I would have never payed attention to it (same for many other people, probably). It’s a bit picky honestly.

8 Likes

I don’t even see it as a problem, since the shading makes sense.

Dont insult someones attention to detail. Stuff like that discoloration bothers others.