Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

soon

5 Likes

that garmadon is beautiful

i dont care if the movie sucks, i think the sets will already be great

2 Likes

Unsure if its mentioned in the poster video, however we’re apparently getting a trailer next week.

1 Like

Thought I’d post this for @Jon, knowing that he’s been looking for the clip. Yes, it’s in Spanish; the footage is really the most important part.

4 Likes

the animation is sick tho

1 Like

True, and the movie should be too. Of course, Ninjago was my Bionicle so I might be a bit opinionated…

1 Like

This all looks super good! I do like how the Ninja look like…well…freaking Ninja…Even if it is a bit bland coming off the heels of the TV show.

I need that trailer now.

1 Like

Anything new I seen of the movie has made me actually care for this theme. Now I am interested.

2 Likes

I have always loved Ninjago, been here since the start…and my interest has peaked. This movie is gonna be fantastic…

(sets and trailer now plz)

1 Like

Grumpy Kai is the best Kai.

1 Like

Oh my gosh yes.

I will buy whatever set comes with him.

1 Like

I might check out some Ninjago movie sets now, see where I can get a Garmadon for cheap price and some of the Ninjas as well.

2 Likes

I just hope Kai, Lloyd and Zane’s faces from that image are released in the sets.

because yeah.

2 Likes

I couldn’t be any happier with the new designs, I think they look amazing.

1 Like

Hey, eveyone! I found this on the Warner Bros youtube channel

The full trailer comes out tomorrow

6 Likes

Love it, it feels like its part of the LEGO movie universe now (specially since Ninjago City or what not actually has people with Asian like clothing and appearances).

Ironically, each new LEGO movie has that “THE LEGO MOVIE” in its title, its definitelly intentional…sorta like if you had “Star Wars” in each Star Wars movie title now.

I am even more hyped…but why is there Taylor swift? why was this needed? I’m not worried about the film’s songs though, seeing as every other LEGO movie has used pop songs in the trailer that never made it into the movie.

But if they don’t use the Weekend whip…tables are gonna flip.

2 Likes

Jump up, kick back, grab a table and flip! We’d better get the Weekend whip. Ninja GO! Ninja GO! :joy:

1 Like

clears throat

#YES.

1 Like

I hope they use spinjitzu.

2 Likes