Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

I hope they change that up in the following films.

Also I love how Zane is just still the whole time.

I don’t quite understand the aquatic-themed villains…

I need that Dragon.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure if they will be Garmadon’s main flunkies/design for the whole movie or just that one battle.

1 Like

the dragon

tis good

tis VERY good

me wants

funny how Garmadon in the tv show is not a horrible father and actualy loved his son, while in the movie, he is simply put, the next nominee for a “father of the year” mug.

As if there was any doubt, this movie looks awesome.

I’m pretty much 100% sure the vehicles are much larger in the film than they will be in the sets.

If you take a look at this shot, those large red/blue lights look pretty much like two 1x1 flat round tiles connected with one of these thingimabobs, except about double the size.

also because they’d all cost so much if they were all that big. Who knows? I might be wrong- kinda hope so just to see things of that beautiful scale.

5 Likes

YKYABFW you notice the zamor sphere cameo

Also, when you pause while Sensei Wu moves his hand, a curved spike piece is used for a split second to smooth out the movement

Same for Garmadon, except they use a longer, black spike. did they actually cut Wu’s staff in there too?

6 Likes

I know I’d be repeating what others have said

but boy do I love those mechs

1 Like

would some one be able to post good screen shots of each of the ninja’s vehicles?

Hey, this looks pretty neat.

Also, this is my favorite shot for no readily apparent reason:

2 Likes

Most likely a Collectible Minifigure option.

2 Likes

found a good selection of images here. LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion - Page 38 - LEGO Action and Adventure Themes - Eurobricks Forums

1 Like

There is no need for a Exo Force reboot, their theme has been assimilated into Ninjago [insert evil laugh here].

2 Likes

I have zero problems with this.

1 Like

You know you’re a Hero Factory fan when this “epic teamup in the city” screenshot

Reminds you of this

4 Likes

Lolyup.

That Kai mech hits all of my nostalgia buttons, only thing you could do to make it better is add a Hero core.

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

I just hope that dragon stays the same in set form. Its literally the best lego dragon ever.

6 Likes