Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

Message me and I will send them to you

I have not been hyped about new sets for a while, but based on these photos, that’s changed.

1 Like
  • Manta Ray Bomber is a nice little dinky set with a cheap way to get the Rock dude. THe Manta ray looks derpy as heck with that mixel inspired forward smile there to haunt your dreams.The other figures is the shark dude, a random muke with a fish weapon, and a regular asian rice fedora hat. Nice little 30 dollar set if you like derpy manta build and the Rock dude.

• Water Strider is Nya Water Indipendent Womans mech. It mostly retains its movie appearance with loads of black with trans light blue and trans blue elements with it. The closest analogy to this is the C&C3 Soviet Jumper units. Other minifigures are Fire edge lord Ninja, Puffer Fish head guy, and regular muke.Very good set for 40 not canadian but murican dollarinos.

• Spinjitzu Training is a impuls buy set. With 10 dollars you get a descent wall edge with weapons attached, some cones with trainign gear (including a Garmi dummy head) and two of the figures, Fire Edge Lord and Ice Robot Ninja. Easiest way to get said Ice Robot Ninja since his tank set has not been revealed in this wave.

• Lightning Jet is the Little akward Lightning dudes set. Its appearance is mostly what it looked like in hte trailer. It has a lot of antena that make it look like a spikey lightning rod conductor or such, with a massive generator at the back. Appart fro mthe Little Lighting dudes, you also get random muke (now with Thors hammer in a fish), old wrench guy, Fish Pirana dude with a small yellow pirana mech, and a Fish bowl helmet guy. For 60 dollars its a descent set, specially if you like all the new villain designs and the little akward Lightning dude.

• Master Falls is anotehr great set featuring Wu, Garmi (now in his less armored version), Fire Edge lord Ninja, and a dead random skeleton. All I can say its a nice little battle play scene with loads of black colored preumatic pieces. A 30 dollar set, the cheapest way to get Wu and Garmi in this line.

• Destiny’s Bounty Looks freaking amazing. Its like the if you took the detaile of the Temple of Airjitzu and placed it on the bounty, and you got this attractive looking set. Seriously it has every hero character you need, a must buy for a rabbid fan of Ninjago. Plus the boat can be detached and create a smaller river raft boat as well.
    Its also good as just a standalone display set.

• Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon looks like an updated version of the classic Ninja Castle sets, with the pagoda like roofing and all. It also has a very creative build of the new Rock Dragon Lion things. It has Lord Garmi and every Ninja character besides Wu with their signature wepons from the trailer. Its quite descent. It also seems to be portrayed as if the temple is underwater…heck do I know why. Also, its 100 Green paper Doritos in cost.

• Green Ninja Mech Dragon, while not as attractive and appealing as the movie version, it still is a servicable set. With having both Le Loyd, Wu, Garmi, and a random muke, the closest association I could get from this set is Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder…it has all the top tier important characters of the story (minus the muke) in one set with a very awesome dragon. Yes, the Dragon has a front upper jaw and lower jaw that are giant one part pieces, but they mesh well with the rest of the gribbly build of the set.Also we get the old CCBS three toes legs in the sand green color I presume and new spiral looking pearl gold wiskers for the dragon, definitely a good pieces for MOCists of Constraction sets.

• City Chase set is a descent chinatown parts pack. It has a nice vendor stand with a lot of nice prints/stickers with two very nice looking lamp poles. It also has a dinky little police tram like looking vehicle with Water chick and Le Loyd in their everyday outfits. The other three minifigures are the vendor, police man, and random muke. nice set for 20 bucks.

• Fire Edge Lords mech is what we already seen, nothing much to say about that other than its a much more detailed view of it, you get Zane, two citizens, shark guy (with Thors hammer in a fish) and fish bowl helemt guy. For 70 dollars, its a very nice upgrade of the Exo Force red mech from 2006.

Still no Zane (Ice Ninja Robot) tank, the Black Rock Ninjas mech, no Hammer Shark Mech, Jelly fish mech, the Fish lady, Octupus man, nor the giant Movie set as of yet.

Overall massive quality in theses sets, all of them are worth if you are a fan, like new pieces, like recolors, like Ninjas, like Fish, Like Asian stuff, or like Mechs.

Just type in Ninjago Movie set images, and you will find a youtube video in no time.

EDIT: Scratch that, the pricing is in fancy pants Euros, but I dont doubt the pricing numbers will change at all for US dollars…since somehow US people need to pay less for the same sets despite Hail Denmark being in Europe.

EDIT EDIT: HAIL DENMARK!

4 Likes

I hope nobody minds if I put this here.
These are official pictures of the set.

5 Likes

Thanks @Ekimu. These sets all look absolutely stunning.

No problem! I think more official pictures coming soon.

Lloyd’s Dragon

9 Likes

Those sand-green CCBS feet though…

That looks actually kinda neat!

Darn. Was hoping for Mata green, but I need more sand green, too.

Found from Amazon Japan, this is probably the best Junior set to date.

8 Likes

Found a bunch of unwatermarked ones online, but IDK if that’s OK to post @Eljay, if this is wrong, delete this post. That said, they’re all under the following spoiler:

All pretty cool w/o the watermark, though Lloyd’s dragon does suffer the same issue as his leak.

6 Likes

These images have not been placed under a spoiler tag…

1 Like

They were originally

I tried that and it failed. Then I attempted to use a detali cover thing, and that didn’t work. I’m just going to keep it as is instead.

The Master Wu Falls come with about 14 T-Bars in black. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My gosh…these are all absolutely gorgeous.

Saving those images before they get erased from the face of the planet.

Those images are from the German catalog which is down currently. Not many people has it saved. ( I do. )
Anyway, here is a pretty beautiful art from the Ninjago website.

6 Likes

Pardon me while I :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Okay, I’m done.

1 Like

Wait, how come the water isn’t brick built?