Ninjago: Rebooted "The Void" and "The Titanium Ninja"

So I found the final two episodes in great quality.

The Void
The Titanium Ninja
My personal thoughts on these episodes below, do not read unless you have either seen the episodes or just happen to want spoilers

I really, really enjoyed these episodes. The first episode really reminded me of Gravity, for obvious reasons. I was also glad to see Cyrus doing SOMETHING for the Overlord, as odd as that may sound. The scene on the asteroid itself was interesting, and combat in low gravity was awesome. The blob of Golden Matter was REALLY overkill, with the whole “anything that touches it instantly dissolves” ability, although not surprising as we knew since episode 2 that anyone that comes into contact with the power of all four Golden Weapons dies, and the blob technically has the power of EIGHT Golden Weapons. The chase scene was predictable, but neat. The cliffhanger was also predictable, with only one episode left.

Ahh, episode 34, end of Season 3, “The Titanium Ninja.” This may very well be one of the best episodes yet, in my own opinion. The Overlord’s ability to basically control anything and everything is REALLY cool. I’m not a particular fan of him imitating a spider, but I suppose it’s better than a snake considering Season 2, as well as Season 5’s approach. I do think that the Overlord was a tad bit of a fool, releasing Borg, but hey, I suppose it was “vital to the plot” or something like that. That and not blowing up the underground area immediately to eliminate the snakes. Things I DIDN’T like about this episode included: unexplained yet predictable elemental shields, the fact that the Ninja for some unknown reason didn’t think to whip up some magical piece of junk to fight back, and the lack of anything more than a Skales cameo. Some of the animation also seemed a bit…less good that usual. I do like the fact that for once the Final Battle SET and the Final Battle STORY match up, with the Battle for Ninjago City was actually the Temple of Fortitude. I also MUST HAVE THE SOUNDTRACK TO ZANE’S DEATH. I MUST HAVE IT. IT IS SO GREAT. I’m just going to finish with saying that the Zane flashback was actually somewhat nostalgic, calling back to the times when we DIDN’T know Zane was a droid.

Overall thoughts: I enjoyed the episodes a lot. The combat was enjoyable, and I really loved some of the callbacks.

I would love to see your thoughts on these episodes down below too! Please remember to use the [spoiler] [/spoiler] tags so as not to ruin it for those who haven’t see these ;D

6 Likes

Recategorized to Lego: Ninjago.

But yeah, I really enjoyed both these episodes.

And other than really looking forward to the 2015 story, I can’t say much else.

2 Likes

Are these really the last 2 episodes of Season 4 (which is the “Rebooted” season) of the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu T.V. series, or are there 2 more episodes of Season 4??? [I’m Asking this because there are listings for 2 more episodes on www.animeflavor.com (though there are no episode titles yet in time), but I’m not sure if they are part of Season 4 or Season 5 of the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu T.V. series.]

1 Like

They are the last episodes, Animeflavor just sorta formats to expect two more episodes.

But yeah, once the leaks and such come out for the 2015 season, it’ll be re-formatted.

1 Like

Zane is part of Lightspeed Rescue confirmed.

1 Like

thank you!

You’re welcome.

Oh, I see what you mean there! Therefore, Animeflavor will just have to reformat the listings when they upload episodes for Season 5.

As per usual, I enjoyed them alot.

The void was a little bit of a low note for Ninjago, in my opinion. It kind of just seemed like the writer(s) wanted to see a space fight episode while they were still on the super high tech subject, and thus it was kind of just a chase scene. I think it may have been that nothing stood out(which tends to be why I like certain episodes less than others). For instance, Curse of the Golden Master had the serpentine and that epic final scene where Pythor reveals himself and Enter the Digiverse had the scene where Kai finally overcomes his fears. There really wasn’t a particularly epic moment like that in The Void. The other thing was that the nindroids were kind of lame in this episode. They had gone from deadly, emotionless assassins to klutzy, less than smart stormtroopers. Cryptor was fine, but there were alot of goofed up nindroids.

As for The Titanium Ninja, it was epic. I’m not certain I’d say it was quite at the caliber of last season’s finale, as it seemed a little rushed( I feel like they could’ve done without the shrinking pill thing entirely. We all know Pythor’s going to return to size next year, so why not just make him slip away after the fight again? They could’ve made the battle more drawn out if there wasn’t the shrinking pill). Regardless though, it was still pretty amazing. They played out Zane’s death and rebirth quite well. Additionally, I noticed Pixal was looking up at Zane in the end. Perhaps he’s already on his dragon?

Also, this is purely speculation, but I kind of doubt The Overlord’s gone for good. He’s probably back in spirit form and intends to repay Pythor for his services.

3 Likes

I finally saw the episodes…

Not gonna lie, I was kinda emotional.

2 Likes

The Titanium Ninja was especially a real tearjerker.

#Bring Back The Overlord#

1 Like