Ninjago Timeline Inconsistencies and Other Plot Holes

This is a topic for discussing any and all ninjago plot holes! So, I thought of an issue. The First Spinjitsu Master created Ninjago, correct? That was implied to be thousands of years ago. Evidence to this is the fact that ninjago has modern technology. Now, when the battle between Wu and Garmadon took place, they appeared to be relatively young, probably around 20. That’s just a guess though. Anyway, Garmadon get’s killed/banished, yadayadaya. In present day, Wu is an old man, and upon redemption, so is Garmadon. So, heres the kicker… How was Lloyd only a little kid upon introduction? He had to have been born either before or shortly after his father’s banishment. He should not have had to be aged magically to the age of the rest of the ninja, he should have honestly already been older than them! I could go on and on, but what are your thoughts?

4 Likes

I thought the same thing as I wrote my last post! But yeah, shouldn’t a loving, caring mom try to reform her son?
Edit: Maybe she knew how much being like his father meant to him, but also knew her son was too good-natured to actually be evil?

Nah I bet she just went to the shadow realm an read the script.

2 Likes

Why didn’t the Ninja immediately look for the Temple of Light with the thingy in the mountains?
It seemed obvious that that was where it would be.