Nintendo Switch

beautiful

1 Like

Please tell me Red Dead Redemption 2 is gonna be on this.

I love how at Cronk (at 1:28) has the same avatar as Chronicler waitā€¦ noā€¦

I highly doubt it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s me lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m really happy about Nintendo Switch so far. People are actually talking about this and itā€™s #1 trending on YouTube at the moment of this post. Thatā€™s a sign Nintendo is actually gaining attention this time and it hasnā€™t even been a full day yet since this was announced. The only thing I can say iā€™m unhappy about is that the Wii U wasnā€™t like this in the first place. But so far, Iā€™m really optomistic about it, hope Nintendo can pull this off!

2 Likes

Created some stupid names Iā€™m surprised nobody has thought of:

Nintendo Switch to our console

Nintendo Switch your vote.

Nintendo Switch off the console

Nintendo Switch to a more original joke

This looks pretty good.

Iā€™m not gonna lie, having Skyrim, and games like Skyrim on a portable machine is dope.

There is a good chance Iā€™ll get one if it gets a main series Pokemon gameā€¦

2 Likes

Doeā€™s anyone have a feeling that Nintendo Switch is more leaning to adults gamers?

FTFY

Well, the reveal only had like 17-25 year olds in it.
And it has the same color scheme as the nes.

3 Likes

Same color scheme as the NES? There I would have to disagree.

1 Like

Dark grey and black, granted the buttons arenā€™t red but I get nes vibes.

NES only had some black on it. It had a grey-creme color and dark grey on the majority. The Switch has black and dark grey.

1 Like

Could be them trying to distance themselves from the family friendly vibe, and the Wii(u)ā€¦

I do think the colors are a harken to the nes and snes, what was the last grey console weā€™ve had?

N64, if weā€™re talking Nintendo.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really see the resemblance.

Its color scheme is more akin to N64 than anything else.

7 Likes

Regardless of homages, I really like the look of the NS. (Yes Iā€™m gonna call it that now.)

Itā€™s sleek, good sized, very convenient, and I see it literally going places with console play. If Nintendo gets more third party developers with this system, and presuming there arenā€™t too many flaws, this could prove to be good competition to Xbox and Playstation.

4 Likes

Huh, yeah I see that, I guess I just thought nes because of the blockiness and the side profile reminds me of the stripe on the nes.

That said, Iā€™m glad itā€™s a matte finish rather than bloody piano black.

2 Likes

well Nintendo switch is an insta buy for me^^

The Nintendo Switch being an hybrid consoles is an interesting concept. As someone who brings his 3DS too almost all places, its going to be something useful. However, Iā€™m more interested in its launch window before I give my money to Nintendo. Right now the only announced games are Breath of the Wild, Just Dance, Dragon Quest XI and Sonic 2017. Not to mention the teasers for Mario Kart, Splatoon(which is amazing), NBA and Skyrim. I have a feeling that in the next month or so we are going to have more announcements.