No Literature Catagory in Entertainment

I love books, I’m sure a lot of other people, love books, so it quite baffles me that the entertainment category doesn’t have a literature Subcategory, for the discussion of novels, novel Series, Poems, Sonnets, and the like.

Now of course I might just be dumb and there’s a perfectly valid reason behind the lack of such a subcategory, I’m not the most observant person in the world, and quite possibly could have missed such an obstruction.

Sorry if this has been asked before

12 Likes

you weren’t looking in the right spot, my friend :slight_smile:

He’s not talking about discussing other user’s stories, he’s talking about a category for discussing things like the Harry Potter series or the Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit

4 Likes

I, for one, would love a literature category.

7 Likes

This absolutely must be a thing.

2 Likes

I’m sure a literature category would be arranged if there is enough discussion on the topic. If there are book series or anything else related to literature you’d like to talk about, create a topic for it on the general entertainment category, examples here:

10 Likes

#YES. ALL OF MY YES.
We need this now.

1 Like

yes please

I am absolutely in favor of this subcategory; it needs to exist as much as a movies subcategory needs to exist, or an internet subcategory. It’s simply necessary.

If I remember right, this has been brought up before and rejected.

~W12~