Noble Mata Masks

Wait. Isn’t the Noble hau Lihkan’s mask?

2 Likes

Well there’s also a noble kakama, akaku, and miru, so…

1 Like

@TridahkMaster @MaxinePrimal those masks are considered regional variations for this project, seeing as how all of the Mata masks were horribly deformed seen in alternate forms during 2008, those and their corresponding nobles have been designated as the Karda Nui variants. As for Lihkan’s Hau, that has actually has been given a different designation for… reasons. Anyways these are meant to be the base Metru/Mata Nui nobles.

also for all those hating on the Miru,
I just wanna say that it was Eljay approved.

4 Likes

I quite like the Miru. The design pleases my mind.

2 Likes

The eyes.

A lack of scopes?

Maybe… It is very weird for me.

1 Like

i love the masks and i DEFINITELY not biased hahahaha

I like all the masks, but the Nable Hau doesn’t look like the one that Turaga Lhikan wears in the bionicle 2 movie.

My favorite is the Kaukau.

1 Like

You might be disappointed to know, then, that every single one of these models, including the Kaukau, have been massively improved. I’m honestly a little embarrassed by the improvements we’ve been able to make.

6 Likes

These are some great changes!

1.The proportions of the hau look way better, although I think it resembles the great hau a little too much

1. I’m not sure exactly what you changed about the miru (if anything) but it looks a lot better to me in this second picture.

2. The kaukau is fine, but the forehead seems quite big

3. I feel as though the overall shaping of the kakama could be tweaked a bit

4. The pakari and akakou are okay.

2 Likes

Yay! I didn’t like the Hau, Miru, and Akaku, and now they all look great! Excellent job, they all look very impressive, kudos to you guys!

3 Likes