Noharrin of the Silvervein

Now here’s a color scheme you don’t see very often. Noharrin of the Silvervein.

Do you think I should go with the claws for both hands, or leave it with just one?

Edit: based on @Leoxander ‘s suggestion I reworked the legs. And I also gave him a sword attachment for the claw hand. Original leg design at the end.

New & improved legs

Back

Prisma

Original legs

34 Likes

One claw it’s fine. I think that the legs look a little too long, and that the upper legs armor seems to stick out too much.

Awesome MOC! Yeah, I agree with Vladin; one claw is better. I like the asymmetrical look it gives him.

1 Like

I never thought green and red could work, but the addition of the silver makes it flow. Also, make both of the hands claws. Great MOC, as always!

1 Like

I don’t think two claws would look good, but that’s just my opinion. I like that this MOC has more of a G1 style than most of your other MOCs as well. The legs look a bit weird though.

1 Like

Not a fan of the legs, but it’s definitely an interesting MOC!

Despite them being complementary colours?

Bonus points for asymmetry.

3 Likes

I can’t say I like the double-jointed legs. I think they would be better if they were less thin, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

It’s just that whenever I see them together they look like plants and flowers. The silver helps to break it up.

1 Like

You might be right. Maybe I’ll swap out the CCBS thigh bone for an old school Technic bone so that I don’t need that gray connector piece anymore. If I have the parts, I’ll post some new pics to see which version people like better.

1 Like

It looks very intresting. I like it.

1 Like

I really like this moc. And the color scheme too! Unfortunately whenever you see said color scheme, people complain it looks like a Christmas moc.

That’s so funny because I went into it thinking there was a good chance it would look Christmasy. But I decided not to let that sway me from trying those colors together. Which was a good decision I think. Because I like the uniqueness of it.

@Toa_Vladin new and improved legs brah. Better, worse, or about the same?

1 Like

I think it works much better now.

1 Like

What? I said that I think they are too long.

Right. And that the armor sticks out too far. I’ve addressed both of those issues, as well as the spindly look of them.

1 Like

The new legs look great.

1 Like

That Prisma image looks totally awesome

1 Like

Love it! it looks great, and the prisma is nice… good job! can’t wait to see more!

1 Like