Nomad of Nowhere

Episode 3 is out!

Gotta be my favorite so far.

3 Likes

This show is incredibly promising.

2 Likes

Special Appearance from Oobi.

I’m enjoying this series so far. I like the “Wild West” theme, and I’m digging the look of the characters, especially for the villain in this latest episode.

I do hope the story gets more interesting, though. RWBY was somewhat like this, in its first season, and it turned out pretty well until volume 5. So I have faith this will too.

6 Likes

Next episode! Not very plot heavy this time around, but I like it.

EDIT:

And the next episode. Hopefully you’ll have more to say this time.

1 Like

That took a bit of a turn.
Varieties of magic are not something I expected to see so soon.

Not only that, but did you catch how he said no one does necromancy anymore? That has some interesting implications.

3 Likes

I mean, considering the nomad is the only documented surviving magic user (to our current knowledge), it is safe to assume he’s the only one capable. But you do have a point.

2 Likes

It makes me think that maybe something like necromancy may have been common practice at one point.

EDIT:

The next episode is out! And man is it a doozy!

2 Likes

That escalated really quickly.

1 Like

So we learned all about Elray. That in and of itself is huge.

Also blood. Have we seen blood before? I don’t think we have.

1 Like

That got real dark real fast.
I don’t even wanna know what happened to those poor magic users.
I mean we will, and it’s presumably some form of consumption, but it also seems painful. So this’ll be interesting.

2 Likes

Oh no it’s gone down the path every other RT show has, hasn’t it?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that. Things just got a bit more serious.

1 Like

I think it’s happened a little sooner than the others this time.

1 Like

Also, there’s some info I found out about yesterday that I should put here.

This is the mid season finale, and there’s going to be a bit of a hiatus after this episode.

Also, apparently this show has a plan for six seasons, and some sort of movie, which sounds good to me. It’s not going to be something that just keeps going and going like RvB, but it’s still also going to be around for a good long while.

According to a Collider interview, it sounds like Cwierz was kidding around, or being hypothetical.

[quote]What are your long-term plans for Nomad?

Cwierz: Six seasons and a movie?

In all seriousness, we do have a story to tell with Nomad of Nowhere. We know how it will end and when it will end. That’s all I can probably say without spoiling too much ::sweats::. In the long run, it’s going to be one heck of an adventure.[/quote]

1 Like

Great news everybody! I just found out the hiatus is over! The newest episode will be airing tomorrow! Unless anyone here has Rooster Teeth First, in which case, you’ve already seen it.

Either way, HYPE!!!

You know when I first watched episode one of Nomad of Nowhere I can’t say I was really amazed by it, but after watching through the whole season I got to say, I’m really excited for season 2.

This season as a whole did a good job setting up what to expect later on, and has gotten me pretty interested to see what happens next.

2 Likes