Non-Organic Kanohi Calix, by Toatom and Cat

I will buy this one day.

When I can buy stuff by myself online.

Great job, by the way.

wow this is just wonderful.

This looks so great. How long did it take for you to craft this from the blueprints to the model ?

p l e a s e r e a d t h e d e s c r i p t i o n

3 Likes

why have I not commented on this yet

dude, this mask looks pretty freakinā€™ sweet, itā€™d be pretty cool if there were the other 5 masks in their non-organic forms as well, but as it is this calix looks amazing, it very much fits in with any of the other masks from bionicle, while still retainng the look of the calix

hats off to you man :clap:

6 Likes

I thought the whole point of the Boards was for them to not be the YouTube comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm, @cat, this is an utterly fantastic piece of art. Unfortunately, you donā€™t have the permissions to posses at Promo topic. For now, Iā€™m gonna have to move this to Marketplace, which is the only place where it seems to fit. Not gonna lie, it really blurs the lines between a CC topic and a vendor topic.

Edited title and moved category -legomaster

4 Likes

ooh, didnt know. thanks.

1 Like

Awesome!

this is a very nice mask. Great work!

1 Like

I love it.
It looks like a regular mask, while also keeping the shape and feel of the original: FANTASTIC.

I personally think it being streamlined like this makes sense in this case, considering its a mask that allows absolute best out of the wearer, so being streamlined could sort of represent that.