Nonorganic Inika Masks

As part of an unannounced/obscure project, me and a few other community members have recreated the Toa Inika masks. Check 'em out!

From top left to bottom right: Kanohi Suletu, Iden, Elda, Kadin, Calix, and Sanok.

Bottom row was made by Petrus, top row was made by RC of the Exota Forge. Renders prepared by Petrus. Concepting work done by RC, with light assistance from 0nuku and Oomatu.

46 Likes

Huh. This actually brings up some similarites between the Inika masks and the matorans’ original masks. The Suletu, Calix, and Sanok especially look similar to the Miru, Hau, and the Kakama respectively, and I love it. Great work!

Wow these are great! I think my favorite is probably the kadin but I think the Suletu turned out the best. It feels very much like an official LEGO mask

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say, these look pretty cool!

1 Like

that sanok is giving me some eod helmet vibes

1 Like

5 Likes

These look great. Definitly better than the original Inika masks. My favorite is the Sanok.

1 Like

That’s one of the ones I bought from the Shapeways account, to test fitting and all that.

1 Like

*Halo Spartan EOD helmet?
Because otherwise… I don’t see it lol

The Suletu makes me think of a certain Hero Factory helmet, but I can’t place which one

3 Likes

Update: since the Sanok is the Mask of Accuracy, all further depictions created by us WILL include a scope on one side or the other.

1 Like

why not best the previous masks and have a double scope?

Most I’m willing to do is two versions of the mask, with a scope on one side or the other. I’ve done double scopes before… it’s goofy.

you would be correct in that statement

Love the look of these masks! They look like something LEGO would produce. Oh and I can’t find the Kadin or the Calix on Shapeways anymore. What happened to them?

I love that people are still checking these out.

So, been 4, 5 years at this point. Half of these masks have been replaced with superior versions, the other half are slated to receive superior versions. Depending on a design, when we update our stock we might remaster the original model and offer a variant, or just go ahead and outright replace it. Our Sanok is an example of remastering, while everything else is a redesign entirely.

I’ll go ahead and post the ones that are public. All of them can be found on our Shapeways Shop, or our own Resin Shop at redstargames.org.

3 Likes