Noupix's brickheadz mocs

In the time I was gone (if you even remember me) I got an addiction for designing and collecting brickheadz figures.
I try to make them as good looking and accurate as possible while keeping the general base of an official brickhead figure with editing what would be printed.

So far I’ve made over 50 figures, based on various themes such as my favorite game Paladins: champions of the realm, Steven universe, how to train your dragon, Star wars, portal and a few others.
I’ll include reference photos next to my mocs so that you get an idea of what I was aiming for.

This topic will probable see daily updates but here is my latest (and one of the best) and a few extras.

-exarch Jenos, one of the latest skins from paladins

The cape was made with the same technique as gamora’s coat from the new sets.

-Torvald from paladins

-Garnet

-Ash (my main so I had to make it look good.)

-Terminus

-Stoick the vast

-Androxus

22 Likes

Cool to see more Paladins stuff going around now, I love the game, and you got them pretty close in the Brickheadz form, the only thing that could be different is Torvald’s ears. Otherwise great stuff.

1 Like

Isn’t Paladins just a rip-off of Overwatch?

1 Like

As someone who has over 700 hours in it, I’d say that although there are similarities it is undoutbly it’s own game. I do also know people who play a bit of both, some prefer Overwatch some prefer Paladins.

1 Like

Not just that. Paladins will soon be rip-off fortnite battle royale.

1 Like

Thanks. Glad to see more paladins players here. It means a lot to me if they look like the “real” character. Torvald’s ears aren’t perfect but they were the best looking from the ones I tried.

Not exactly. They’re both hero shooters and that’s it. OW is set in a futuristic universe while paladins takes place in a fantasy universe. Overwatch is about a disbanded group of heroes who are now fighting ugh for what exactly? Paladins is about two groups who argue what to do with a new power source. One side wants to give that power to everybody and expand technological development while the other side wants to limit the ussage of that power for order and safety of all people. That can raise a moral question wether it would be better to have “electricity” but at the same time giving everybody powerfull weapons or would it be better to limit the ussage of that power and have a safer world.

But aren’t some of the heroes suspiciously similar?

1 Like

suspiciously: not
similar: yes
1st: would you give a huge shield to a knight or an elf? probable to a knight
2nd: engineer elf or dwarf? probable dwarf
and these two games are not the only ones who would pick those options but enough of this. This is a brickheadz topic and not overwatch vs paladins.

Updated the original topic with a few new brickheadz

2 Likes

the game itself has no canonical reason they fight, but in lore they were recalled to stop talon pretty much.

anyway, nice brickheads, they’re accurate.

and yes, there are designs from both overwatch and paladins that are very close. Androxus and reaper for example

2 Likes