Nova The Light Bringer

This is my very first self-moc and he’s simple not complex his back story is he’s the bringer of light and has powers that of a God and he keeps the balance in the hoal freaking universe. What I tried to build was a moc which uses trans blue and gold armored plating I think I did a decent job making him like a royal God like being and your saying well if he’s a God why is he so small we size don’t matter. Hope you enjoy my moc feedback is greatly appreciated so I could know what you like or don’t like it doesn’t need to be trumps up it could be tumps down now I’m at a revamp project so I see you soon.

17 Likes

I like the looks of him but it kinda looks more like a bulked up Ekimu… Maybe try changing the colour scheme and that could work a bit better

3 Likes

It sounds silly but well the problemo is there are no other trans blue mask and i dont have so many G2 Bionicle parts and not even the G1 cuz i will build something which will be epic but i got work with what i got thanks for your feedback when i got the parts i will mostly revamp him too

That sounds great!

1 Like

You can check my oder mocs and tell me what you think your feedback is great appreciated.

Great moc, though I wish you got rid of the white, or added more of it

2 Likes

I can’t put my finger on it but this looks a lot like Ekimu. Jokes aside he’s got good armoring on the front and looks cool but you could armor him up a bit more in the back and please fix the red axels and blue pins

1 Like

It looks a bit too much like ekimu…
It looks nice, though I’m not liking the triple jointed legs

2 Likes

No need for political discussion :stuck_out_tongue:
Generally a good MoC, if it is fairly derivative of 2016 Ekimu. Not really digging the triple-jointed legs, though.

1 Like

I saw it as a cool moc… Over I saw the sword. Why? Why red?

3 Likes

I like the MOC, however I think you should try adding more color.
He seems a bit overpowered.
I also think you should add some more punctuation to the beginning, as right now it’s just a mess of words.

You need to work on your grammar and spelling.

Also (I know it’s been mentioned) the moc just looks like 2016 ekimu, especially since he uses the same colour scheme, chest plate and mask. I suggest making a custom head

2 Likes

i love the moc but idk why but this image reminds me of saxton hale

now a image of hale

1 Like

Definitely.

1 Like