Novite Clash Voice Actors Needed!

Attention! My army of robots needs voices! PM if you’re interested in doing some voices!

Team Blue (good guys)
Coulite- @TridahkMaster
Dextrous- @KAI_BORG
Omega- @IceBear
Maximum- @Khalsa721
Lastrosis- @TridahkMaster (yes I’m voicing the opposite gender)

Team Red (baddies)
Nocorip(Female, Menacing(priority))- @TridahkMaster (for now, can be replaced if you want)
Iris(Female)- @TridahkMaster (for now, can be replaced if you want)
Lostron(Female,deep voice)-
Quantum(Female)-
Bano(Female,annoying)-

I hope you guys are interested! Have fun!

That moment when you realize that all of the good guys are male but one, and all of the bad guys are female. I know gender balancing is dumb a lot of times but you may want to fix that. Or it is just some part of the story that I don’t know about.

I’d like to sign up for voice acting, I’m just good with any role except for female mainly because I’m a male.

It’s mainly cuz they are robots. They don’t really have genders besides voices which would be caused by the materials around them. Also, most of blue was originally meant to represent people I know

I suppose, but it still seems a little boring.

Like voice in a stop motion thing?

More of an animation. It’s basically a show on YouTube.

I would love to help out but my microphone really isn’t the best.

Actually, wait. Lots of characters are inspired by songs with both their story and the singer’s gender. That way it would work better in case they sing. It kinda just lined up to the point where it would be weird to mix things around gender wise. And yeah, Coulite was me, Dextrous was my friend, Caleb, Omega was my friend Keirnan, and Nocorip, Iris, and Quantum we’re supposed to be opposites. It would just be weird if I changed things from that point.
@Ninja don’t worry, I don’t even have one yet, so a bad one is ok!

1 Like

Sounds interesting. How would we get it in?

Probably just send voice recordings. PM if you are interested and link me to some of your social media so we can get into better contact.

Alright. So will you choose characters or how’s the roles working?

I recommend chosing a character that you think you can do well and check out their meet Team Blank: Blank page. And what the characters say, I will most likely be the line picker. Mainly because I have the story planned out. You can still have creative liberties though.
If someone says
“So that’s when I punched him in the core!”
You can say
“So I socked him straight in the core!” (I don’t get how that would work in the story but you get the idea.)
I have no actors, so you’ll basically be excepted no matter what.
Unless you hate it, then you can leave if you want.

1 Like

K̗̤̤͓͓͓͓i̶l̨̝̩͔̖͓̩ͅl̵̖͈̥̺͎̠̤.̘̠̮̺͍͍͓͟.͏̤͖̰͈.͢.̯̼̮͓̮̻͍͞ ̸k̹̜̞̲i̴͕̟̥l̵̬̰ͅl̪̼̦̠̫̪͝ ͏̞̱t̻͍͢h̪̥͞e͎m̥̟̰ ̼a̸̠̤̩̙̥ͅl̴̩̠̪͖̖l!̛ ͘M̹̱ư̹̩a̟h̛̖̘̟͚̝͚͎a͖̟͖̦͓h͕̤͢a̗͖̬͈h͔̠̲̼̠aḩ̝̠̱̲̞͈̜h̪͍̹ͅa̻̺!̮̟̹̱̞͠

could I get maximum?

Yeah. Pm with some social media so we can get in contact. Unless you can do audio files in the message boards. Still pm me though.
@IceBear would you want to do Dextrous? He is a character I will definitely need for the first episode and is one of the most important.

… You know, I really wish there was a male in the villains team.
Just because I’m very good at being the villain.

…*grins intensely…

Oh-ho-ho! I sense a chance!

Ḍ̶̢̤͓̣̖̟͋̒̀͑͒́̆̃̊̄̄̋͛̍͛̆͝͝ȅ̵̯̰̪̤͒̅̐ͅx̶̧̡̡̦̹̘̗̲͍̮̣͚̺̉ṭ̷̨̧̗̖̬͚͈̠̰͓͙͕͉̳̾̑̌ȑ̵͈͔̯̏̀̀͌̇̾͂̒́̅͂̈́͝ǫ̷̨̪̤͎̮̫͔̝̹̞̻̱͚̻̣̻̥́̊̉̂̊̅̑͒ͅu̷̡̜͖͕͉̣̼̬͙͚͉͔̎͛̃̎̐͋͜s̸̨̗̯͇̜̞̥̱̱̞͖̟̙̩̬̞͖̾͛̉̏̇͜ would be a good option for now