Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

I wish.

2 Likes

I do! It’s pretty great, honestly; I still take it out to play it with my younger brother sometimes, and we’ve ended up with some pretty crazy maps.

4 Likes

How do you play it?

@Crunchy That’s Matau!
:@

1 Like

It’s uh

confusing to explain

Basically, there are two stages. The first one is with the board closed, playing on the small board on the top. The two players race to get to the center, which is the quickest route during stage two. When a player reaches the middle, you remove the other player’s token and open the board (there’s a hole in the top that allows the other player to stay in place, if I recall correctly) The other player then picks from two other paths. It’s then another race to get to the center of the second board, but this time you have cards that you can get by landing on certain tiles. These will effect gameplay, either negatively effecting your opponent, positively effecting you, or positively effecting you both.

When you reach the end, you win. Simple as that.

That wasn’t all that confusing, actually…

4 Likes

This Hydraxon guy looks like someone who would ask you for a few cents for bus.

1 Like

This, well its not exacly bionicle, but i like “Hau” :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Um… wut

1 Like

It looks like what would happen if the Toa Nuva became hordika.

3 Likes

These were cool.
An there was a lot of them. I kinda like them even today.

1 Like

Found these at my local Chinese Thrift Store, they have combo-packs which sell for 19.99 $ Each.

“Integrate! Combine! Transmute!”

^ Apparently called “Ares Dragon”

“Exception Function: formidable knife generates powerful wallop. Diffuses rapidly. Kill enemies momentary”

Could’ve taken more pictures, but the thrift shop owner stopped me… :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

It feels like they designed “Hau” and then they did other ones…badly

The “Hau” is first good looking bootleg piece ive ever seen! :smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone on here have any? If so, do you know if they’re compatible with BIONICLE?

If so, I want one.

1 Like

Yes, some guy on bzpower made 42 rahkshi and used weapon parts from some of the bootlegs to make their staffs. Link: Rahkshi: The 42 [Complete Customized Set] - Bionicle-Based Creations - BZPower
Not sure if the balljoints are compatible though (never bought one myself).

6 Likes

Yeah, these are compatible.

They fit, but very loose. Wobbling at all directions. No friction whatsoever.

3 Likes

Simple: use friction joints. Problem solved.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know.
I just answered on how they fit with Lego.
I wasn’t mocing using those parts, but checked.

1 Like

[quote=“Rockho, post:185, topic:2310”]
Kill enemies momentary
[/quote]this is the best engrish I’ve ever seen.

19 Likes

kirring peepul momentarili is the best way tu kirr friend

7 Likes

I really what these! I could kill those annoying people, but they would only be momentarily dead, so I get to do it again!

6 Likes

In terms of what I have seen from knockoff… these don’t look all that bad. I have no idea how good the plastic is, but some of the designs in there are kinda cool (specifically that “Whirling Knife”).

1 Like