Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

But the Mata have always been Nuva sized since they both share the exact same build.

More Bionicle games!

And the never released ones too:

9 Likes

These were horrible.

1 Like

I have Tales of the Tohunga I mean, Quest for the Toa!

I even have a GBA, but for the life of me, I can’t find the charger!
When I first got it in 2010, I didn’t understand the 2001 (technically pre-2001) story at all, so that cover art freaked me out. I admit that it is far more frustrating and confusing than fun, but the mini games are good, although they are pretty easy. At least the Kohli minigame was better than MNOG2’s version.
Remember this?: HugeDomains.com

9 Likes

I had a Bionicle game when I was younger, but I can’t recall it’s name.

All I know is that it was for the gba, and that you could play as the toa mata, each in their respective level/stage.

I was really bad at vidja games when I was young (I feel as though I still am), so I don’t know if it was legitimately hard or not.

Either way, It’s gone now.

Fascinating. I’m quite sure that there were no GameBoy Advance games with the Toa Mata or Nuva as playable characters. Are you sure it wasn’t the Toa Metru in Maze of Shadows or possibly BIONICLE: The Game on the GameCube, Playstation 2. or Xbox? Regardless of which game it was, it’s comforting to know that I’m not the only one who struggled to enjoy a BIONICLE video game.

2 Likes

There were only 01 rahi in the game, and all terrain was the sort you would see on Mata Nui. I also distinctly remember playing as Pohatu.

Never had a video game console that hooked up to the TV.
GBA, DS lite, and 3ds are the consoles I’ve had in my life.

2 Likes

I believe that was a web-based game done in a similar style (exact same) as Tales of the Tohunga. I vaguely remember reading about it.

But was it on GBA at some point?

Ah, I see. That was another game. You’re talking about Bionicle: The Game, the GBA version.

1 Like

But deep in my heart, I know there is no substitute for a PC with hyper threading technology.

chuclulululuchuclulululu

3 Likes

Wait, Pohatu? Are you sure this wasn’t MNOG?

Bonkle trousers with an obnoxious red zipper reminiscent of a red pin!

13 Likes

What? Why? How?

So wait… a red axle down there?

No
Just no.

12 Likes

Hey, everyone!

Send a pair to Eljay IMMEDIATELY!!

5 Likes

What even is this?

9 Likes

A button?

1 Like

Comparing the size to the lego studs, thats a big button

3 Likes

Then it must be a frisbee. An actual throwing disk.

10 Likes

Now I want to see a TTV frisbee torunament with actual full size disk launchers

6 Likes