Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

Vakama and Nuju lookin like they about to drop the hottest mixtape of 2004

9 Likes

Straight outta Metru Nui

15 Likes

I just realized that those two are Lego store employees. I originally though that they were some random guys taking a picture at a Lego store.

4 Likes

Iā€™m Vakama the Llama, making this beat, with my white derpy eyes, walking down the streets.
Look at my foam weapon, ainā€™t it cool? Iā€™ll punch Makuta with this stuff and make him drool

10 Likes

That CD is what got me into Bionicle.

2 Likes

How about all those 2001-2003 Foam Weapons: Tahu Sword (Mata & Nuva), Tanohk Kal Shield, Onua Claw, And Onua Nuvaā€™s Weapon. There were also some others like Nokama Hordikaā€™s Weapon and Jaller Inikaā€™s too!

I WANT ALL OF THEM T_T

1 Like

You can now throw your lego safely with the lego dino attack parachute

2 Likes

that looks like so much fun though

ā€œHey, kid. Thereā€™s BIONICLEs in the back of my van if you want some. You can trust the windowless van with a KOPAKA vanity plate!ā€

7 Likes

i should not have laughed at that

3 Likes

If you didnā€™t laugh, you have no soul. :smile:

2 Likes

Man, Iā€™m imagining the RE4 merchant leading kids to a van with the promise of rare bionicles

5 Likes

if i was still a kid iā€™d go

1 Like

Does that mean we are distantly related?

Who the heck would buy this?

13 Likes

me as a child /S

2 Likes

Colourful Easter-themed eggs with a ferocious dinosaur for the background? Somethingā€™s not right hereā€¦

4 Likes

I would totally get that.

We need to get this topic more active.
Or else my primary topics on both BZpower and TTV will both be avatar-related. :stuck_out_tongue:

Goodness gracious! LEGO loves its toothbrushes. This Colgate LEGO toothbrush has the creepiest minifig Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™m not even sure if this is real, since the minifig is an unorthodox mold.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s basically what I think is the technic minifig, simplified because ā€œscrew you you bought a lego toothbrush.ā€

5 Likes