Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

What really perplexes me is this was branded by shell. Because when I think Oil companies, the first thing that comes to mind are police vehicles chasing criminals around a soccer field.

5 Likes

little forest friends is my favorite anime

2 Likes

is that a trans-neon rhotuka spinner? Because thatā€™s kinda neat

they are actually different, the connection they have, it has some kind of gear on the bottom

well thatā€™s disapointing, a trans-yellow one would make a neat detail to an Umbra moc (because his powers are all built around light and a trans-yellow spinner would make more sense than a grey/green spinner)

1 Like

I have one of those spinners, and the connection is actually an axle.

Is it? I remember having one, but I cant really remember how it looked like, I dont think its an axle, atleast a regular one, it wouldnt make any sense

So while looking for a review on the Nestle guys to prove that the Rhotuka are the same (Iā€™m pretty sure they are, I once saw a picture of a comparison but I canā€™t find it) I found this.

Polybag Vakama?

EDIT:
Found a picture, you can see the pin connection on the Rhotuka

EDIT No. 2:
Knights Kingdom also had a Nestle promotionalā€¦
They did this for the other knights, villain lackeys, and the main villain. The backs were hollow.
Official by the wayā€¦

6 Likes

well i guess we where both right, also that weapon piece in the inika promo looks kidna interesting (at least a lot more detailed that iā€™d expect for a one-off mold for a promo toy)

I have that ā€œsetā€ it isnt really all that interesting

I would really like to see someone use these on a moc :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I remember sticking it into axle holes no problem, if I find it in the parts bin Iā€™ll take a picture and post it.

1 Like

I actually have one of those in orange. I have no Idea where I got it from though.

Probably the Nestle promotion that green one came from?

I know itā€™s originally from the promotion, but I know I didnā€™t get it from it. I must have gotten it second hand from somewhere.

Ever wanted an official sponge that looked like the Morbuzakh?

Lego sure thought you had.

17 Likes

I think thats the only set I have never seen before

2 Likes

FTFY.

But in actuality, I see this on clearance all the time.

3 Likes

This looks appetizing

20 Likes

here, eat this burger that we have spray painted the bread to look like bricks.

1 Like