Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

It may be ridiculous, but I have that one, and it wasn’t that bad (aside from the fact that it had a Vahki head as a launcher, that was a bit weird, but it worked I guess), and the eyes actually lit up!

5 Likes

the minifig has 8 parts yet they managed to build it completely wrong

7 Likes

hakann watch is pretty cool

after looking at it for the 300th time, I realised he is holding a vahki head

3 Likes

it’s suppose to be like that
the spine will get in the way where you place minifig and the arm,there’s no clip so it’s gonna go like that

the body is upside down, what about that

pohatu syndrome

Found this on ebay, can’t say if it’s a legit product or not (as there is no brickapedia page and i can’t find any references to it from a quick google search) but if so… well…

it’s unique

20 Likes

Who knew LEGO was in the spy business?

9 Likes

It’s on bricklink → Camera, Spybotics 35mm Spy, Mock Cola Can Pattern : Gear 4196400 | BrickLink

Must have been some thing lego did to promote the Spybotics Mindstorms subtheme from 2002.

8 Likes

Training cards anyone?

It’s all original IP with City, Ninjago Movie, Nexo Knights, Elves, and Friends.

5 Likes

Training cards? You mean trading cards?

2 Likes

L-loyd, more like Llyod.

9 Likes

I accidentally thought the giant numbers next to them was the price.

7 Likes

I know this is a few months late, but I actually have the Nestle promo “Kongu” in that first pic. In case anyone is still wondering for some reason, no it is not the same as a regular rohtuka, and its made in china. That being said, it is official lego stuff and the axle holes are compatible with regular pins. I can post pictures/a review if anyone really wants me to.

it’s legit

I put a comment on one of just2good’s videos a couple of weeks ago and i got him to buy one (would of posted this earlier but i realized that up until recently i used my real name in youtube comments and i’d prefer not to doxx myself)

(from the video about lego preventing scalping)

(from the october mystery haul video)

3 Likes

Don’t think this has been posted yet

5 Likes

Was that not posted yet?

I actually have one of those clocks.
somewhere…

Still find the choice of the ruru to be strange.

1 Like

Looks like the 2005 one (that looks exactly the same) was posted a long while back (Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion - #132 by Toatrex), but I haven’t seen anything about this older one