Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

I don’t see anything wrong with it. Jay’s face doesn’t have any facial hair that would automatically classify it as “male”. I don’t see any reason why it couldn’t be used for a robber.

Besides, from what I understand of what this set actually includes, it’s intentionally giving the consumer a variety of different facial expressions so that they can choose to mix and match depending on the story they wish to tell. As such, the picture on the front cover is really only a suggestion for a potential scenario.

4 Likes

Isn’t Jay’s old face out of production now? If this movie maker book is from 2018, then it may be the only way to get this face now. I definitely wouldn’t call it lazy.

2 Likes

Uhh, that’s the new face.

Yeah, the mix ‘n’ match makes sense. Of corse, it’s just kind of awkward, especially as a fan.

But that’s just me.

1 Like

No.

No.

These 2 are going to be limited release and cost $20 each
The only redeeming value is the box art since the pieces in the sets isn’t rare and can be bought on Pick-A-Brick for a lower price.

I can’t even see die-hards or scalper even touch these sets even on clearance.

5 Likes

I recommend if anyone purchases these, you should keep them in box.

1 Like

McDonald’s takadox was my first ever bionicle, sadly

2 Likes

I am want to know what are the rarest parts, sets, minifigs, or polybags that you own. They can be from any theme, eighter which you used to own or that you still own. As far as I go, I have Toa Iruini from 2005, and this two odd polybags:

i don’t know exactly how rare this thing is, but only 24 brickset members seem to own this set, so I am going to assume is rare.I got it from a LEGO store promotion, so I don’t know why it seems that so few people own this thing. And my other polybag:

Only 37 members seem to own this thing, so I assume is rare, even though I got it the same way as the other one, I don’t know why few people would own it.

Anyway,what about you? What is the rarest LEGO you have or used to have?

(This topic is about all LEGO, not a specific theme)

2 Likes

I have the stormtrooper sergeant polybag

1 Like

I have two of this useless polybags. Other than the grey axe shield, they’ve never helped me.

2 Likes

I have Darth Revan, that’s about it.

1 Like

I have Mace Windu’s starfighter, the box says “limited edition”, so I assume it’s rare.

I collected most the Bionicle G2 promotional material, including Hero Pack, Villain Pack, SDCC 2014 mask, SDCC 2015 mask, and buildable Ekimu’s Falcon magazine gift. I am missing the Inside Tour mask (which I have minimal chances of getting), and the Scorpion magazine gift and Accessory Pack, neither of which interest me at the moment.

Aside from Bionicle,

• I have a couple of Star Wars May the 4th figures, my favorite of which is the chrome protocol droid TC-14.
  • I have an ongoing collection of the Star Wars display stand figures (scarif trooper, R3-M2, DJ, and Mud Solo. I am missing the Kessel Worker)
  • I have the Party Banana Juice Bar, which probably isn’t that rare but the figure makes me smile every time I see it.
2 Likes

For one I just got Max from the Lego Club

1 Like

I suppose the rarest piece i own is the new Time stone…

Never had any polybags that i can remember.

1 Like

I don’t know if the warm gold Kraakhan counts. But I just recently acquired it.

2 Likes

Kraackhan? What’s that? You mean Karzani?

Kraakhan is the name of the mask of shadows

1 Like

Ah, ok thank you. Do you own any rare LEGO?

Nothing particularly valuable

Vacuum Metal Krana Kal acquired recently is probably the rarest at this point in my collection.

1 Like