Obsidian Panther

Hey hi hello I know I said I wasn’t posting here anymore primarily due to how forums are run and maintained and what not and generally preferring different platforms for that reason, but I wanted to post this kitty cat here since I feel as though there should be more animals/creatures/rahi or non-humanoids in general. not to say that it hasn’t been done a bunch before by past creators, but overall in the bionicle platform, humanoids tend to be a vast majority. sooooo here’s a cat.

Obsidian Panther

And here are more pictures of the cat.

That will be all for this PSA

Also cats are the better pet. this is not up for debate :stuck_out_tongue:

80 Likes

Certianly gets across the panther look, although some of the textures look weird. [quote=“Alieraah, post:1, topic:38668”]
Also dogs are the better pet. this is not up for debate :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

FTFY

6 Likes

HISSSS

and thank you :0

6 Likes

Good shaping throughout, I really like this MOC.

glorious shaping. Looks so real!

Nice to see more cat MOCs, even though I am more of a Dog person. I love how well the green eyes contrast against the black; it really gives the panther more of a presence. The head in general is wonderfully shaped, as is the rest of the MOC.

Excellent MOC as always

It looks so nice and so realistic…

######we all know birds are the superior pet

From a glance, I don’t see this being an obsidian creature until I look closer for armor plating are not meant for “flesh” components.

Anyways, the moc is well-rounded and recognizable as a feline, unsure about the tail; but it’s nothing major.

1 Like

Pretty cool moc!

I really dig the use of the skull army armor for chest floof.
It works surprisingly well.

Very nice usage of parts.

The feet look a little weird when compares to the reat of the build, but other than that this MOC is actually pretty solid.

This kitty looks like it could take on a tank.

The shaping is superb, as always.

The shaping is very well done and it feels so natural, except that 2015 skull armor but it may be just nitpicking [quote=“Alieraah, post:1, topic:38668”]
Also cats are the better pet. this is not up for debate :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Well I really can’t deny it

or yes

1 Like

cats really like to chew on plastic, as soon as I opened my Ikir figure my cat iker started to chew on the wing pieces, that weirdo…

anyway ai have to talk about the moc or else this post will be deleted, nice job as always alieraah, and even better cuz it’s a cat with beautiful chest fur

Alieraah, I love the shaping of the ribcage and the way you made the head. I would love to see more Animalia from your account, as you the way you form the natural look is exceptionally intrigueing.

This MOC is really well rounded. It resembles the cat really well.

Also, the leviathan is the better pet. This is not up for debate.:lying_face: