Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

At the time of this topic, JtO isn’t out yet. But it shall be soon, and you guys can discuss the series at length right here! Few things of note, though.

-No pirated links to JtO.
Read here, please.

-And no complaining about it being on Netflix.
This counts as off-topic, and repeated offensives of being off-topic will be followed up with punishment.

Thanks guys, and have fun discussing!

28 Likes

I personally am excited.

I may not even go to bed until after 12.

6 Likes

The hype is real. Like really real.

3 Likes

I actually like most of what I’ve seen of the show, except for Lewa’s voice. I particularly like the animation style, which I hope goes over well with the other fans.

I’m on board the hype train! We shall not stop until tomorrow!

2 Likes

The hype train is back in service.

1 Like

Not sure if my region will get it tomorrow, but if I do…I’m staying up all night!

Not like it’s unusual but…eh you get the point.

2 Likes

Umarak the Creature is representing my impatience for the show to come out.
Uniter Pohatu is me… I’m barely holding it off.

HYPED!
:smiley:

EDIT: Hope LEGO will release the Combo-Build allowing us to build Umarak the Creature.

15 Likes

Can’t wait! So hyped! Will be waking up at 3 to see the intro and then at 6 to watch it . Just wish my boss would let me take off work though :frowning:

1 Like

I wanna watch it so bad. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

even though I don’t have netflix I will be here reading everything, someone will think that I am stupid if you think that you are not alone but anyway if I can’t watch it atleast I will read it, and my school is on London so I have a good amount of free time to read everything so… yeah I don’t even know why I am writing this if nobody cares and Im just here to read

4 Likes

Just watch, it’ll probably go up at like… 9 a.m. and you’ll all have been staying up for nothing. XD

I should probably get my credit card out and join you guys.

5 Likes

If it goes up at 9 then oh well.

I can watch other Netflix things.

3 Likes

coughjessicajonescough

Not really that show’s full of inappropriate content

2 Likes

I don’t plan to watch it anyways…

Regardless I do believe Eljay said it would come out 12:00 Pacific Time, and if he’s right then I shouldn’t have much to worry about.

1 Like

But…it’s a good show.

Anyway if JTO comes outat 9:00 am I will probably watch it on lunch break, if I’m lucky there won’t be much noise…meh probably will bring headphones.

Again if this applies to most countries.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I want to watch it all sleepy and groggy… I have this thing where I try to make my consumption of media like… perfect. I can’t have anything detracting from the experience. Smudges, glares, allergies, illnesses. Everything has to be perfect. I’m such a mess… XD

2 Likes

The JTO Hype train HAS NO BRAKES PEOPLE!

NOT EVEN GREG CAN STOP IT! ALL ABOARD! WOOHOO! CHOO CHOO! (Insert more celebratory gestures…)

14 Likes

Where can I buy a “Battle Ravaged Greg!” action figure? I want one.

So, what are we all expecting from Journey to One? Let’s take a closer look at the hype behind those masks.

3 Likes

This isn’t the Speculation topic.

1 Like