Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

It actually didn’t take all that long, probably twenty minutes or so. Also, I kept them there for a couple of hours, to show this beauty to my neighbor’s grandson (who is also a lego fan). The real issue was that I accidentally knocked a Tarakava off and… Yeah, you can imagine what happened next. Also it was during my summer break from school (here in Italy we have only two breaks and the summer one is three months long) so time was not an issue.

I got into bionicle g1 late into 2008 as a kid so i didn’t get the chance to own most sets right away, but hey, that’s what ebay is for! Im just glad that i have the opportunity to get all the g2 sets :slight_smile:

9 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/yrzOors.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eGlsGUN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QzzBFCQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BJPoa8u.jpg

Been working on rebuilding(most came apart, long story) as many of my old G1 sets that I have had over the years, plus buying as many as i can reasonably get, financially speaking. Got parts for Radiak and Thulox on the way, plus a complete Toa Metru Nuju coming with them.

4 Likes

Here’s my G2 collection.

9 Likes

Gorast and Bitil don’t look so comfortable…

4 Likes

I love how you put the Skull Spiders! Unfortunately it doesn’t work with my shelves.

Gorast AND Bitil 2017 villains confirmed!?!

/s

2 Likes

I’ve got the majority of my G1 collection underneath the G2 collection, and since the Makuta Mistika were based off of bugs I thought it would be cool to have Gorast and Bitil ‘hanging out’, if you will.

As I promised a long time ago, here’s my collection as I usually display it on my shelves.

The two shelves on the bottom left side are dedicated to 2001

Above the shelf with the Tarakava there are two shelves for 2002

2003 is on the bottom shelf of the right side (ignore the Napoleon minifig and the big Minecraft box)

2004 is just above 2003

And then there’s 2005 on the side

2006 is relegated to the small closet under 2005 (I try to forget those sets exist, cause I don’t like most of them)

(look at that nice 06 bad guy!)

2007 is kinda randomly placed wherever there’s space, just like 2008 and 2009, so some of the sets are in my closet, some on the remaining shelves, and some in blue bins in the living room with the 2010 sets

(sorry for the foot in the picture :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

And then there’s 2015 and 2016! (with room made for the upcoming wave)

Bonus! Here are pictures of the drawers where I keep the system instructions, the big folders of Bionicle instructions, the (WIP, I still need a lot of stuff to complete it) books/comics collection, and the place where I keep the (complete) Slizer collection, some Roboriders and the collectibles (Slizer disks, Roboriders wheels, masks, disks, Krana, Kraata, Zamor, Squids, Rhotuka spinners)

I also have other stuff, but it’s not really Bionicle related.

Pretty nice collection, right?

21 Likes

My once glorious collection took a massive hit over the years. Moving a couple times in a few years took its toll, and now I just have this massive bin filled with parts. I have been working on rebuilding and buying stuff though(recently got a brand new Vorzakh for 9 bucks on Amazon! The seller might have more in stock in anyone’s interested) so now my collection as a whole is fairly small. Gadunka miraculously survived all the moving, but a couple months ago one of his ball joints for his arm just snapped off. The ball just came clean off, it was all very sad. So them I built Trinuma with the Mistaka, because who needs them when you have the Nuva? And the Zyglak looked cool and each of my Barraki were missing a vital piece or two, so now he’s a permanent member of the gang. But anyways, here’s what’s left/what’s been rebuilt.

As a whole: Lerahk, Defilak, Zyglak, Hydration, Bitil, Krika, Antroz, Trinuma, Matau, Lewa, Pohatu, Vorzakh, Matoro, Nuparu, Gali, Tahu, Kopaka, Onua, Hewkii, Nui-Jaga, Pahrak, a couple Kraata, and a poisoned Kanohi Nuva Hau.

And then a couple close ups:

10 Likes

Nice! Do you have every Bonkle G1 set?

Yep! I’m also trying to get every collectible (and committing suicide because of how many freaking Kraata are there, gosh I’ll never finish them! :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

My Collection is well…
All of you large collectors would be looking at my collection and be saying…
https://pics.onsizzle.com/Facebook-911ed1.png

5 Likes

Very, very, very impressive collection. The fact that you managed to get all of that plastic on shelves is incredible.

4 Likes

I regret it now owning those of 2008 2009 and 2010…I hate myself

Av-Matoran sets…shrug.

Still better than owning nothing. And their masks are still nice to have in a collection. Playability 2/10 that’s sure.

1 Like

Here’s my current G2 setup.

Anybody got suggestions for posing? I find that weapons tend to get in the way.

8 Likes

I find your lack of Umarak the Hunter disturbing… /s

Great setup, man. I have a similar one.

1 Like

lol I know it’s sarcasm, but he’s there… somewhere xD

1 Like