Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

But like, did they actually charge you a penny for the 15 euro set?

Yes, they did charge me a penny for it.

1 Like

That is absolutely absurd. How on earth does this store stay in business?

3 Likes

Haven’t a clue.

1 Like

You “stole” my parts collection, I would politely ask it all given back. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-06/25/15/enhanced/webdr04/enhanced-13340-1435259937-2.png
So many desirable pieces and sets.

2 Likes

Let me guess; another American who missed out on the 2014 Chima ultrabuilds? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, a Serbian (Europe) who doesnt have money for CCBS but wants the parts oh so much.

(oh not referred to me. meh, comment still kinda relevant)

2 Likes

This was my collection a year ago:

This is my collection now:

8 Likes

The un-levelled shelves displease me so.

2 Likes

I never realized how freaking tall Nivawk actually was until you stood him beside takanuva :neutral_face:

Homemade from a long time ago, so they’re gonna be a bit crude.

It is a bit irksome, yeah.

That’s the gist of it for me.

13 Likes

The G2 boxes look so awesome together!

5 Likes

So its your picture of the G2 boxes Ive been seeing on tumblr!

Hi,

just wondering do you have favourite sets if so which one? Also whats your thoughts on the 2001 rahi, would you recommend purchasing the nui jaga sets.

sorry for all the questions
Amazing collection

As for a favorite, there are so many it’s hard to think of just one so I’ll name a few:

• Brutaka (2006)
  • Jetrax T6 (2008)
  • Toa Mata Nui (2009)
  • Takanuva (2003)
  • Hydraxon (2007)

As for the rahi, my favorite are the tarakava. Muaka & Kane-Ra also pretty cool. Nui jaga are okay. I would suggest them if you can find it for $30 or so.

1 Like

These posts make me feel bad about the amount of Bionicle I own (which isn’t actually that small) and yet are incredibly pleasing to look at.

2 Likes

Sometimes less is more. When you get so much just for the sake of having them, you feel less connection with each individual one

5 Likes

Thankyou, the Tarakava are my favourite rahi as well as the gukko from the 2003 titan set,
Thanks for the response