Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

I can’t really take pictures of my sets as of right now, but I can give a list of what I do have, complete and mostly complete. Ones that I had but have since been disassembled or broken due to time are in italics.

2001 -

All of the Toa Mata
McToran Onepu and Matoro, with Matoro missing his arms and mask.

2002-
The green, red, black, and brown Bohrok
All of the Toa Nuva

2003-
The green Bohrok Kal
Jaller & Gukko Bird
The red, white, green, and blue Rahkshi
Makuta

2004-
Five of the Toa Metru (missing Matau)
Lhikan & Kikinalo
Five of the Vahki (missing the white one)

2005-
Vakama, Nokama, and Matau Hordika
Toa Iruini and Toa Norik
Sidorak
Roodaka
Key to Nongu (props to anyone who gets that joke)

2006-
Matora and Kongu Inika (Kongu is missing his neck, right hand, and sword)
Vezok, who is only missing one leg armor piece

2007-
Matoro, Kongu, and Hahli Mahri
Hydraxon
Maxilos & Spinax
Gadunka

2008-
Solek and Photok
Pohatu and Lewa Phantoka
All 6 of the Mistika (Bitil has been reconstructed, but some CCBS parts hold him together)
Takanuva
Toa Ignika

2009 (R.I.P)-
Gresh
Skrall
Malum
Mata Nui
Raanu
Berix
Atakus
Tarduk
Tuma

2010-
Tahu
Takanuva
Gresh
Skrall
Piraka
Rahkshi

2015-
All 6 Toa
Skull Basher
Lord of Skull Spiders
Protectors of Fire and Earth

2016-
Lewa

Very impressive collection…

It’s just a 4 long axle though :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s it? :grimacing:

Have you ever thought of Bricklinking the parts needed to complete the incomplete sets?

Eventually.

Seeing all these collections are inspiring me to take my collection of stuff and fix it. It’s so messy and unorganized unlike everyone else’s. My original Bionicle collection has sadly been long gone but I’m looking to buy the lot of it back. I started in 2004 but I found things from prior years on the internet and random small time stores. From what I remember I had this:

2001: Tahu, Lewa, and the Tarakava

2002: Tahnok and Kohrak, Gali Nuva

2003: Takanuva

2004: Vakama Metru, Vahki (I don’t remember which)

2005: Nuju Hordika (possibly?) and a system set (I think it was Battle of Metru Nui)

2006: Nuparu Inika, Vezok, Kongu Inika, Thok, That small polybag that came with minifig Hakann

2007: Jaller Mahri, Carpar, Kongu Mahri, Toa Undersea Attack (I remember wanting the Terrian Crawler too)

And after that I don’t really remember because that’s when my Bionicles started vanishing. RIP old collection fake cries
So here’s G2:

2015: Lewa Masters
2016: Ketar, Pohatu Uniter, Storm Beast

I was late to the 2015 party. I plan to get MM vs SG

1 Like

Through use of pre-2008 parts (so he’s “technically” not complete, but complete at the same time), Malum has risen from the grave/ been rebuilt.

This brings my total set count to 66.

2 Likes

Alright, here we go.

Shells

General Bones, CCBS and Otherwise

From Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Specialized Technic with Holes Only, General Technic, Minifig/CCBS Scale Pin Pieces, Clip Pieces, Y-Joints, and Specialized Bone Pieces

And a few sets that I keep built all the time, plus some of my toothed gears. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Of all the G2 sets, to keep built… why Ketar? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, might I ask why you modded Terak?

(it looks like Terak himself is also inquisitive about the matter)

2 Likes

I assume they all broke? :stuck_out_tongue:

He probably wanted to use some of his parts for mocs, but haven’t had the heart to completely tear it apart, like me with some of my sets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

All of his originals parts and the replacements I got for those parts, yes.

He’s too pure to kill.

3 Likes

Though it is a very _un_popular opinion, I like Ketar quite a bit.

On Terak. I switched his 4M leg bones for 5M bones to make him a little easier to pose, and I removed the trans-purple shells to mod Skull Basher.

2 Likes

My latest addition to my collection:

6 Likes

Unmutated Ehlek looks so jarring :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Glad someone noticed that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At long last, I was able to (almost) get my sets in one place for a photo.

Matau Metru and Uxar are new to the collection.

Collectables and the one build that wouldn’t fit. Also, three Kraata are hidden in Makuta. Easy storage.

Incomplete sets: Tahnok, Blue Rahkshi, Vhisola, Matoro 2001, Hewkii 2003, Matoro Mahri, and Hahli Inika.

And there will likely be more to come.

4 Likes

So after 15 minutes of wrestling these two apart…

And then another 20 minutes of building and rebuilding Step 1 because apparently the instructions are allergic to giving any kind of rod length measurement…

I finally got my own Mukau! <3

5 Likes

I have four sets; Pohatu 2015, Nuparu Inika, Ahkmou, and just acquired yesterday from Bricklink, Pohatu Mata. I really like Pohatu.

Any ideas on where to procure sets from something other than Bricklink?

1 Like

An easy way to remove the brain piece is to just stick a pin that’ll go past the technic hole in the main head into the brain part. Then push a long pin through the axle in the face. It should push out the brain pieces with enough pressure. No damage done. Do it enough times and you can easily take it off without doing that.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly what I did. “Not damaging the piece” wasn’t the hard part. “Not damaging my fingers” was the hard part. And I failed.

4 Likes

@thundermaster612 @DuplexBeGreat this is what I use to separate Mata heads.

7 Likes