Official TTV MOC Contest #2: Brickonicle

battaboop

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eljay can we include characters named in books (Gar, Botar, Helryx, etc) or would you prefer actual set characters for names?

Ideally, set characters. However I will allow characters from books as they are canon.

Also, Botar is a combo model, so he has an appearance. =P

Yeah yeah. :slight_smile: I’m loving this challenge! It’s a great excuse to learn stud.io. Thanks!

I started with stud.io… but, 3 hours into my build, it crashed and corrupted my save… nothx

UPDATE:

Edited for “update” double-post -legomaster

2 Likes

failure to me

18 Likes

Looks pretty great, honestly! This is the kind of System Bionicle I would love to see, using Mixel joints and all that sort of stuff.

1 Like

@Square Oh I didn’t know people were gonna do this. I thought they meant minifig scale sets…

@its_me_klc LOL is that why you asked me how to use Bluerender? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

You know if Brickonicle has actual sets like in the contest I am all of system Bionicle.

Also I will start my entry once I’m done my finals.

Your titan Makuta scales pretty well with my protector sized Ekimu and Makuta.

1 Like

Yup! Still weird seeing you anywhere else but… “That one community” :eyes:

2 Likes

Hey, another question about the rules.
(I looked over the topic and didn’t see anyone ask this so I’ll ask it)
Are we allowed multiple entries?
And if not, are we allowed to enter multiple sets in one entry? (For example, say we wanted to design an entire wave of sets…)

Eljay answered this in the first post:

2 Likes

Completely missed that.
Thanks!

So, I now have an entry!
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/iron-tribe-attack-brickonicle-contest/32624

It’s nothing too special; essentially just a Modification to a certain scene from the Bionicle comic Valley of Fear.

Sorry here’s the real entry!

2 Likes

While we are limited to canon characters of Gen 1 and 2, can we mix them? For instance can a Toa and a Turaga be going up against a Skull villian?

Yes, that is fine.

1 Like

Here is my entry.

1 Like