Official TTV MOC Contest #2: Brickonicle

I’m willing to bet they’ll focus on using their hour-ish of time to discuss the most notable ones. The amount of entries is simply too large to expect more.

I will however eat my words if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Given the distinct lack of Bionicle news I’m sure they’ll spread it out over several episodes.

That seems possible.

Alphabet soup?

2 Likes

This is how you link a post to this thread, right?

Here is my entry, Nui Rama Infestation! :smiley:

so since i Believe i won’t be able to make the deadline of this Contest i thought i’d upload the only thing i actually managed to get done. minifigures

i was attempting to make a sort off flagship set for a hypothetical wave of bionicle system sets that i was going to base off of the 2008 vehicles. i was going to name the set “the final battle” or “the battle in the sky” or something along those lines. i am quite happy with most of these minifigures as i managed to include a combining feature as demonstrated by tanma and lewa to the right. with some prints and new mask molds this is exactly the thing i’d like for bionicle minifigures.

1 Like

Question: You’ve noted in the rules that sets cannot be less than 100 peices otherwise they would be in the realm of a polybag set, yet there are sets like this: LEGO 70310 Knighton Battle Blaster | Brickset that have less than 100 peices and is not a polybag. Can we still submit a small set with less than 100 pieces if it is not a polybag type set (for example the set I want to submit is 83 pieces and contains two figures, which is very much not a polybag-esque set).

You really can’t make something a bit bigger? It really isn’t hard.

2 Likes

No. We have the 100 piece rule in place so people don’t just spam lazy entries just to enter.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks.

@CM4Sci Yes but I don’t like bloating builds larger than they need to be.

Do not double post. - Eljay

What do you have in mind? I think if it’s a person against a creature you can easily add some terrain or make the creature have many pieces. You’ll need to do a lot better than just 2 figures.

Brickonicle: Vahki Transport; my second try.

Well, it was already a terrain structure that I had already bloated up to add an extra few parts. Fixed it now though 106 pieces.

Here’s my second entry.

Gotta say, I’m loving some of these entries!

1 Like

Entry: The Battle for Okoto

Finally getting my first entry up: Tahnok Va Attack

1 Like

Here’s my second entry, since my first one was disqualified:

Ahkmou’s Comet Ball Stand

Second entry: Boxor vs Nuvhok

1 Like