Official TTV MOC Contest #2: Brickonicle

I don’t quite follow. Do you mean for people to “suggest” a piece would go a certain place, but is not actually on said entry? If that’s what you mean, then no.

Got it, Thanks!

One more thing, would I be allowed to duplicate minifigures in Photoshop as well in order to make a battle scene (for example, if I made one skull villain, would I be allowed to have two or three of them standing next to each other as a result of the edit)?

I mean that we put the effort into making the part for shapeways but we don’t put it into the final model because for whatever reason we cannot order it.

So the part is still our work but we lack the ability to use the real thing because we cannot order (or print our own) one.

I’ll allow it, yeah.

I’m gonna go with no, unless the model is present on the entry.

True, everyone is in for the prizes to a certain point no denying that, but if you guys are unable to send outside of the US why not have a joint contest with a non US based group to cover that part?

1 Like

So here is my contest entry @Eljay Vulcanus Magna Invasion Battle Set [Brickonicle Contest]

I don’t expect much, I just wanted to try to create my first big project on LDD. And to build a reaper like creature, because who doesn’t like the reapers?

I saw your entry in another topic, but I’m not seeing it here.
Are you sure that you linked it correctly?

I think I should go to bed.

Is it late in your timezone? If it is, you probably should!

Also,congratulations on being the first entry!

It’s 9 PM. That’s the worst. (getting off-topic)
EDIT: I just realized I’m too dumb to write correctly “too dumb” in my edit reason of my other comment…

1 Like

We’re not affiliated with any, and the demographics of people outside of the US that would be entering is, at the moment, too small for us to make it worth figuring out those logistics.

International shipping is kind of a nightmare and not something we want to guarentee.

3 Likes

Since you say we must make the entries “authentic”, does that mean that an okay 20 dollar set has a better chance than an amazing 1.5 billion dollar set? Also, can the sets be events that never happened? I know there’s an entry from an alternate universe, but I’m talking about the G2 toa battling a giant fortress of Skull Villains in Battle Tanks.

1. We are not disclosing exact criteria except that it should attempt to be accurate to what you think LEGO would release.
  2. Yes, but it must contain canon characters.
2 Likes

I may give this a shot, have a few ideas…

1 Like

Are we allowed to have more than one entry? Have a few ideas I wanna try out.

Please refer to the first post for the answer to this question.

1 Like

Just to be safe, are cut and otherwise mutilated pieces allowed? Do they qualify as “custom”?

Yes and yes.

1 Like

here’s the link to my entry . hope you all enjoy ^^

my second entry for the contest. hope you all enjoy ^^

3 Likes

this is my first moc contest on any message board any tips oh wise mangasteen warrior

1 Like