Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Heyo, quick idea that just hit me, but would anyone want to/be willing to play any of the Guardians?

Only ones not up for possible grabs are Sila, Onyx, and Woe… though I may be willing to change that stance for Woe if I someone has a good enough idea/plan for him, and I feel you can play him well enough… that last bit also goes for the other characters.

Basis’s, and whatnot for the Gaurdians and their cults will be given upon request for their usage, but it will remain highly adaptable, to the point of near full reform, so long as proper reasoning can be given/explained.
This stands for cult location, size, rules/basis, etc, not personality/pre-written character profiles. These can be chnged, but will require a much more intense level of explanation, and reasoning for why the changes would occur compared to the cult basis’s.

Also they can be played as minor/‘one’-off characters by their user. (Really wouldn’t change from how I was already planning to play most of them.)

1 Like

Sorry for not responding to the post about the Guardians.

Basically, the reason they weren’t accepted in the first place is that the last time you got a character much stronger than an Okotan, it got out of hand quick.

And you were asking to get six more. Of lesser power, mind you, but my point still stands.

But I’d be okay with them if you delegated them like this.

Figured I’d clear this out now since I seemed to forget before and just accidentally ignored the post.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. Basically, they have no elemental powers (bar item/body based ones), and they’re basically the equivalent of trained fighters compared to the average citizens in terms of physical prowess/ability, i.e. Stronger/better trained than the average Okotan, but still beyond beatable in comparison to Sun/Light.

Kinda protector(/potentially higher in some cases) level characters, while the cultists would range between trained protector apprentice, and average Okotan citizen.

Also, either way, glad to see your in agreement with my current idea. (Kinda want to both see how others might run 'em, and don’t want to run another 6)

2 Likes

In that case, Then they’re accepted, as soon as people take them on.

However, I’ll still be keeping a close eye to make sure things don’t get out of hand.

2 Likes

And I will welcome it, don’t want to end up dealing with another Sun again.

@Runa
Oh yeah, if you want one just ask! Certain you could think up aomething interesting for one of them.

Also, anyone notice the little references I threw in with 'em.

3 Likes

I couldn’t take one on. I have enough trouble with all my…everything.

2 Likes

@KAI_BORG I would be willing to take on Kipir.

1 Like

Ey, awesome! He’s all yours!

----------

Quick thing I forget if I mentioned. All the cults main basis’s are around the prepartion to combat Sun/any similar entities should they appear, but their teachings are not limited to only the removal of those kinds of evil.
While the scenario must be quite serious to prompt their interference, if it does reach such a level they will lend a hand in fighting whatever ‘evils’ have currently appeared. (Such as with the Skull spiders/remnant skull villains. While the cults did work to help eradicate them they still would’ve kept their efforts as hidden as possible.)

----------

Ok so basics for Kipir, his cult is called the Cult of The Tide Dancers, but this can be changed if you’d prefer another/can think up a better.
They’re mainly water-based, location-wise. It ranges from a mixture of underwater tunnels/buildings, and a medium-sized or so island in the middle of said watersource (be this lake, ocean, or otherwise is up to you along with the region location).
A number of the tunnels lead to the embankment around their cults location, and end in very well hidden entrances to allow the cultitsts to leave to collect supplies, or return home if they are not permanent residents of the base.

Kipir keeps them hidden by using hisfog ability to create a large dome/cylinder of sorts around the island, and uses his liquid-form to forcibly ‘guide’ approaching boats out of the islands way once they enter the fogbank.

The area they’re located would be semi-well known for its mysterious fog, and the odd turnaround any sailors/boat-users find themselves experiencing within it.
You can add more to these as you wish.

His cult is mainly composed of Ga, and Le-Okotan, but there is a small number of Ko, and a very small mixture of the few adventurous Po, and Onu that know of it.

They are trained in water based combat, and minor-stealth. Both under, surface, and boat. They accomplish this through a mixture of swimming/movement based training, and tech (respirators/limited breathing aparatus, turbines, etc).
They are trained in the usage of spears, tridents, weighted nets, and a form of martial arts/restraint based combat training.
All the cults teach this form of restraint based combat, but each has their own unique ‘flare’ with it (user dependent), and is generally used only in dealing with infiltrators.

Any chance I could join?

If so, could somebody give a rundown of what’s happening?

4 Likes

I would normally say yes, and still will say yes. My only concern is that we’re getting close to the end, as the RP ends in 21 days. There is talk of a spiritual successor of this RP that will continue the story, however it will not be by the same GM, @Runa, some of the players of this RP are saying that they will GM that RP.

The whole rundown really depends on how much of the story you are looking for, but I’ll give you the current situation that we are in. The enemy Skyll is attacking the city and trying to take it over, she leads the army of Skull Spiders. The main cast is trying to take her down, though it might not happen and eventually we are going to face makuta’s baddies.

1 Like

Go ahead.

I might not…I
I had another idea for an rp g so I’m gonna see if that kicks off.

@Runa
any chance there’s gonna be another one after this?

Edited For Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

Name: Kipir
Element: Water
Powers/Equipment: Mask of fog, a mask that allows its user to cover a large area in a deep fog. Kipir is also the mask itself, so detaching the mask would render Kipir’s current body ‘dead’ until the two are reunited.
Kipir also possesses the ability, like his siblings, to ‘use’ the bodies of other individuals as his own when his mask is worn by them. Very few have the mental capacity strong enough to avoid complete control over everything but their mind, those few often being either very old or very mentally skilled.
Appearance: Kipir has two forms he uses. One is his original body, a metallic emulation of the average water Okotan, powered through water. The second is quite literally just his element itself. While it is unknown to the others how he accomplished this, Kipir can somehow form a semi-physical body out of pure water. While it suffers a few restrictions, such as being unable to leave its connected water source, and still requiring his mask be worn, it gives him an immense advantage over others, quite easily making it impossible to harm him in anyway besides hitting his mask. Doing so temporarily disperses his original body.
Bio/Personality: Kipir was forged for the sole purpose of dispelling any and all evil in as secretive a manner as possible. Kipir is the calmest of his siblings. Quiet, meditative, studious, and honestly a touch disturbing at times with intensity of his focus. He also has a generally pessimistic outlook of life and among his siblings has a reputation of being impossible to argue against.

3 Likes

If there is, someone else is GMing it. We’re currently working that out.

1 Like

I am seeing a promising trend of Living Kanohi characters and I’m curious to see how they’ll turn out.

1 Like

You should post it here next time @Antroz2007

1 Like

There will be a next time?

I mean next time you sign up for an RP, you should post in the signup topic

So I need to sign up in that topic OK

1 Like

I believe you forgot his equipment. Try writing the signup again here and I’ll look it over, assuming you still want to join.