Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Who hasn’t?

Actually, Ekimu was in his comatose state for about a thousand years and the Protectors from that era look so similar to the ones in the present day because as the lineage of the Protectors continued, the masks, armor and weapons were passed down to the next generation when the time came to pass down that responsibility. Sorry if I sounded like I was being a killjoy or something of that ilk.

1 Like

Well $#!# so either I have it so Tekan also ended up in one of those for a while or I try and bull$#!# a way his mask kept him alive… unless all Okotans ages are naturally that and it’s just the fact they kept dieing early due to the dangerous environment they were in… actually that’d make sense seeing as how I’ve never seen anything saying Ekimu is somehow some kind of god, only that he owns a mask of Creation and is highly respected for his skills… and then becomes a Toa of light/whatever later on…

No, Runa said that the average life was 150 years

1 Like

Ok then… so I’m going to take it that means we’re shortening Ekimu’s sleep of the )@$£3) then?

Or yknow, just try not to plot bend and just make it to where he wasnt alive before ekimu

1 Like

Ehhhh… I can do either but I kinda want to keep his backstory somewhat stable… I mean, I do have a backup plan for such an occurrence but it’s not perfect… I’ll see what Runa says (Ekimu’s nap wise)

Runa said this stuck to g2 lore, so imo we really shouldn’t change it

Efff… So… how did Ekimu stay alive for that long?

he didnt.

… What… From what I remember he was basically in a coma and no one realized… then he somehow became like a minor-diety that could project his voice/thoughts, re-awoke and then could become a toa… really I missed out on a good amount of G2 lore…

Eh, I’d say that Forty Four is roughly around seventy two hours old when we first meet him.

… I have to say I love that age…

them saying he was sleeping was a kid-friendly way of saying he died, im 99 percent sure

… The hell did he come back… when did he change from an Okotan to a god?! All he had was a mask of creation!

shrug

and the toa revived him.

… I just gotta say, what…

Well to be fair in g1 did the same thing

Eh but Mata-nui was, by technicality, a god/artificial intelligence that kinda broke/adapted his code-restrictions… and then gained a physical body created from sand/organic traces by the mask of life (which also did the same before)

Either direct exposure to the MoUP lengthened his lifespan, or he was dead and ToaMagic * (patent pending) * revived him.