Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

What the heck was I doing here?

I’d like to add Darren’s ability to do the impossible which I was pretty certain I had added in the original profile (apparently I didn’t).

1 Like

If I recall correctly, Darren appeared at the beginning of the rp.

He did, but this is a reboot Darren because I can’t remember what he did.

He was at the entrance of the city and he was kinda rude.

I think the ability to make the impossible possible is a little OP in its potential.

@Toa_Vladin Like I said, I don’t remember.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Naturally, but it only works on OP things. So it balances out.

Edited for Double Post ~ ReeseEH

1 Like

I don’t know, not only the power of ‘doing the impossible’ but also the general vagueness of it can lead to it getting out of hand pretty quick.

2 Likes

It’ll work the same as it had in the other RPs Darren was a part of. Basically it makes Super hard or impossible things that Darren is trying to do possible. the power is very situational.

But it those other RPs were characters of an entirely different caliber. The most OP characters here besides the villains are probably Hitora and Sun, and even they’re not that powerful, so it’s a little less justified here.

Plus, that situational aspect of it makes it very much like a Deus ex Machina, like, for example, him being of normal Okotan durability one minute, and the next taking a punch in the face from Hitora without so much as flinching(this is an extreme example I know, but it helps to illustrate my point).

2 Likes

Not counting Sun’s ability to literally consume life, due to his deal with Blaze.

1 Like

What about Symphony?

Speaking of that, is there a swift means of communication between everyone? I would like for Blaze to…oh, Sun’s still in this tournament; never mind.

1 Like

^^^^^

Ah…missed that…though I plan on turning him somewhat neutral, because he’ll eventually become Symphony the Chaos…from Island of Mystery…you know the smarter and more mellow him…

1 Like

I’m actually doing this to be able hit Sun’s intangible shadow

In the more ordinary RPs Darren just becomes a ordinary warrior with a mace and heavy armor

2 Likes

Eh…accepted. Reluctantly, but accepted.

I mean, what’s the worst that can hap-

Glances at Island of Mystery

:sweat_smile:

In all seriousness though, I doubt it’ll come into play too much. Probably only for the major bosses or the eventual power creep :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I mean, it’s not exactly an intangible shadow form…

Hit whatever it is. The brief fight with Eric convinced me this was necessary :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I mean, he was actually literally attacking shadows, do you really think Sun’d ‘reveal’ himself that early? He has plans for that, but until then he needs a way to easily ‘watch’ and possibly interact while also keeping himself hidden in such away that no one (besides another powerful shadow user) could find/view him.