Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Curiosity intensifies! Actually!

o hecc you’re right

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

I KNEW KELRATZ’D BE INVOLVED IN THIS!

1 Like

I have no plans to really use him, but I figured that it’d be good to have him in the background, especially with Azure in the Jungle Region.

Name: Tathel
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Medical supplies, an obsidian scalpel
Appearance: Trans blue and dark green armor; standard jungle Okotan mask except with his colors (solid dark green melding into trans blue)
Bio/Personality: Tathel is Lync’s younger brother. That means less than you’d expect, what with Lync being Lync. He still cares for his sister, but he feels that he barely knows her, especially in recent years. Tathel is a kind and gentle soul, and never one to step into the spotlight. He has trained for all of his adult life as a healer, and provides this service to some of the smaller villages in his area.

3 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

Name: Keeton, The Ice Protector Trainee
Element:(The element(s) they were born into) Ice
Equipment: An Ice Drill and a saw shield, outfitted with a six shooter and a small bag slung over his shoulder.
Appearance: Around the same size as a Protector, with a more bulky look. He has purple, black and white armour instead of the usual blue tint.
Bio/Personality: Growing up attacked by the Skull Spiders, Keeton wanted to do something to protect his village, eventually looking up to the Protectors and Toa and worshipping Ekimu, becoming a devoted follower and even started training under the current Ice Protector at the time.

He is courageous, headstrong, playful and for some reason always happy and outgoing, like Toa Lewa but if he was made of ice. No matter the situation, he always has a joke or sarcastic comment on hand to lighten the mood.

7 Likes

This could be interesting.

1 Like

Just wait until he realizes the group I said working with Sun, I bet that’ll go over well with a trainee protector.~

1 Like

Or imagine he meets Symphony.

1 Like

Of course, Symphony isn’t working with the group… yet.~

What is said group?

1 Like

The team formed through the majority characters

Partially counting Sun due to Blaze’s ‘interferences’.

1 Like

Who said he isn’t with a group. I am pretty sure you already know them…

1 Like

Well yes, but he’s not with the CoughCough terrible CoughCough ‘hero’s’ team which Kenton is definitely going to join.

1 Like

Accepted

Can Keeton enter the tournament going on right now? As like a second competitor?

Unfortunately not. Like most tournaments, it won’t accept latecomers.

However, we have players exploring up north right now. You can help them.

Ok, mind giving ne the names for reference?

Lync(@jayzor17) and…I’m not even going to attempt spelling it, but @L.O.S.S-KAL’s character.