Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Luxu’s from KH.

1 Like

Mmmm, I’m afraid it’s not. I don’t think so, anyway.

Okay. If it looked like that box, it would’ve been an interesting Easter egg.

1 Like

It might’ve, yeah. I’ve got something in mind for it that I hope you all enjoy.

1 Like

Here’s the signup for Blaze’s parents:

Blaze’s parents

Name: Icar

Element: Fire

Affiliation: Archeology Community, Mask Lore, Adventurers’s Guild

Occupation: Retired Mask Loremaster and Adventuring Archeologist.

Appearance: medium height for an Okotan. Armor has a base color of red with black highlights, he says it’s a really dark grey but for all intents and purposes it’s black. Wears a red and black standard Okotan mask.

Equipment: Standard crossbow with a variety of bolts (on a 100 percentile scale, the amount of bolts he has that are Elementally enhanced is literally 6), a walking staff that can work as a Bo staff, small hunting knife and a spyglass that can attach and detach from the crossbow. A chain whip that is rather light yet pretty strong.

Abilities: master with his weapons and hand to hand combat.

Bio: Being an adventuring archeologist has been the family business for as long as anyone can remember. Each one to inherit the job in this family gets a notebook which has been handed down and added to by each generation. Icar spends his days in retirement with his loving wife Korā and his son Blaze. He and his wife have had their fair share of disputes and have come out the better because of them. These disputes were usually stemming from their differing views of how things should be done; an example would be what to do for a vacation: Icar would rather go on an archeological or hunting trip while Korā would rather enjoy a relaxing time at a beach or resort of some kind)

Blaze’s mother

Name: Korā

Element: Fire but is descended from Light Element Okotans.

Affiliation: Her family

Occupation: Archive Worker at the local school or local library of the Mask Makers’ City.

Appearance: a bit shorter than her husband and has a red based coloration with hints of gold. She wears a red and blue Okotan Villager Mask.

Bio: Peaceful by nature, she is usually a gentle and kind person. She loves working with others and helping them find what they are looking for which is usually a particular book in the archives where she works. There is a pretty common warning about her: never tick her off. It’s said that her temper, more accurately her lectures, can burn someone worse than a fresh magma river. She and her husband have stayed together through thick and thin and have been known to butt heads once in a while.

Tools: enhanced armor, especially her hands.

Abilities: master of hand to hand combat. She hits like a charging Kane-ra when she gets really mad.

@Runa, here you go.

3 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

Thanks.

Name: Stranger

Element: Ice

Appearance:

Weapons: Sword and shield. Nothing fancy. Can sense large concentrations of Light.

Bio: The final battle between the Toa and Makuta yielded an unexpected result: the creation of an entity made of pure Light. For twenty years, this entity was content with observing the island of Okoto and it’s inhabitants, but it recently acquired a desire to interact with the world around it; to walk among the Okotans instead of watching them from afar. To that end, it reanimated a corpse in the Region of Ice to serve as a vessel. Unfortunately, it became trapped in it’s new body, and the process wreaked havoc on it’s memory.

Stranger is a friendly, almost childlike being, with a desire to learn, explore, and meet new people. He is somewhat naive and easy to trust others. Due to his undead nature, he tires quickly and is not too terribly strong physically.

2 Likes

Accepted.

you just gave me an idea…

1 Like

Should we all be afraid?

Thanks. Happy to help.

Nah. The only thing that gave me an idea was the design.

The arm in particular.

I’m not sure about the rest of you, but I think @KAI_BORG knows the MOC I’m talking about.

3 Likes

Oh, I can’t wait to have Stranger meet Kai’s guys. They eat Light, don’t they?

Sun Eater does. I’m not so sure about Light Keeper.

2 Likes

If IoM is anything to go by he does the opposite, bar the fact he can’t shadow port but instead can make any and all light solid.

2 Likes

IDK, he’s going to be KAI’s guy.

1 Like

I just realized this is basically Master of shadows Tekan, just with a different element/body/related, and I love it.

1 Like

That was completely unintentional. Crazy coincidence, eh?

1 Like

And one I love!

1 Like

Is Tekan in this RP?