Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

A different version, yes. I’ll quote his signup.

1 Like

Can’t wait to have Stranger meet him, and Sun Eater.

Ja… well, at least once Tekan’s kinda… not in his ‘coma’ due to loss of Sun-Eater/his mask.

Also, here’s Sun-Eater:

1 Like

Interesting. Let’s see how we can work this into our little “plan”, eh?

1 Like

I need to update Symphony again.
The only thing I’m changing is powers

New Power: Quick Healing (He can piece his body back together from multiple pieces)

He gained new power, beware.

3 Likes

Be happy Sun’s leaving, if not, the next time Symphony met him, let’s just say his powers wouldn’t last long.

Why do I feel like Blaze may have to actually kill him? I don’t wanna do that!

2 Likes

Sun is a demon who has expressed his desire to suck up everybody’s Light multiple times, though.

2 Likes

He’s grown on me and, to me, Sun seems more like an abused kid that was told he was a monster so much that he believes it. It’s actually kinda sad.

2 Likes

If you say so. I don’t know much about him, to be honest.

Neither do I, in terms o concrete facts about the character. But, Blaze is going to be saddened if he has to kill off Sun-Eater.

2 Likes

… This is actually surprisingly close to what I have down for why he’s like this…

1 Like

coughgoodcharacterdevelopmentcough

4 Likes

He’s not actually a demon, just a sentient, very powerful living mask composed of some weird metallic alien plant matter.

1 Like

Who wants to kill everyone. Not much better.

I mean, he’s really only killed one guy since being freed, despite all his claims and threats.
And there’s are reasons for why he’s like that.

1 Like

I kid, I kid.

1 Like

I mean, ima totally laugh if it does happen just due to how devastated Blaze’d be once he finds out Sun saved the arena.

1 Like

Wait, how did sun save the arena?

Actually, Blaze would be more relieved than decastated due to the fact that the arena’s relatively safe and that Sun helped a lot of people.

@TheMOCingbird. As for how, with the Arena itself, I’m not sure what was its fate after the Shadowstep thing but the people that were saved got a few broken bones and joints from bad impact angles after getting shot out of shadows at worst but were all safe.