Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

I will search in your topics, if you say that your avatar is your self moc.

Okay. Have fun

I looked in your topics… There is no moc.

Mines usually Tekan but I’m currently using a persona thing I made for most of my avatars.

For you I will take the big Tekan (believe me, I know him) and I will make a chibi version.

Ooh! Really?! Thanks so much!
I’d try and offer something similar but I’m kinda low on parts… ehehehe (chuckles in shame of his meager collection)

Don’t get too excited. I have zero parts left. Firstly, I need to make some LDD mocs, and then I need to make some sketches with them, with the parts that aren’t currently on LDD, and then I will need to make Bricklinks orders, and here is how I will get the Vladin moc. Athena is next, and then, because I know Tekan, Tekan will be the next. Get it? It will take some time.

1 Like

Ey! I don’t mind! Take as long as you want ‘cause this sounds awesome, I can wait and I don’t want you to stress or what not! Have fun with waht you do!

1 Like

Wow! Thanks! I think I will make Tekan before Athena. And also, please can you give me a short description of Tekan?

Oh wow! Thanks!
Physical description or personality description?

1 Like

Hm… How about both?

Look at the sign ups I told you about. I can try to post images of Blaze later but right now I need rest.

1 Like

Ah, k!

Personality description: Tekan was once a much kinder and shy Toa but he hasn’t long since been broken through betrayal and past ‘training’, designed to break him.
He has since become a more withdrawn, angrier fellow. He is a wanderer, one who has trouble trusting yet blames himself too much for any problems that arise.
He is much quieter than before, a watcher of both intimidating aura and stature. More than willing to attack/threaten those who anger him.
He tends to act more animalistically, growling, baring of fangs, roars.
Since gaining his current ‘team’ he has become somewhat better, less ‘shattered’ inside, if not by as much as they’d want.

Physical description: Tekan is designed to be a very tall Toa, above average height basically.
His armour is pitch black and by that I mean no other colours but black (if you can), I tried to design it to look both smooth and also a bit… not crude but rough, slightly jagged/blocky, as if damaged/somewhat poorly repaired.
His hands and feet are clawed, he wields a scythe and I usually try to add spikes of some sort to his shoulders (even if I haven’t done it properly so far).
Wears a black Avohkii (requires painting) and has green eyes.
I also try to make his shoulders a bit wide, not onua wide but wide-ish at least.

===============

If you need anything more/this isn’t good enough I’ll fix it as well as I can!

Accepted

1 Like

It’s good. He is Toa?! And I will use the 2008 Avohkii.

1 Like

That’s because he was originally a G1 Character, who I’ve butchered up a bit to fit better here.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:63, topic:42553”]
Yo guys! I have a plan to try to make mocs for our avatars! But I need inspiration. Can you guys show me images with their appearance?
[/quote]
Feel free to make 'im.

Jyep, haven’t made his matoran form yet but ‘es usually represented as such (unless it’s an Okotan RP and then he said just a tall Okotan) =P

1 Like

Ugh… Oh… Sorry Ghiodora… I won’t make mocs for inactive players.

I just got here…

OK. Read the posts (otherwise you won’t understand anything) and when you will have at least 50 I will put you on my least.