Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Name- Forty-Four
Element- Ice
Equipment- Spear
Appearance- Current Traykar model
Bio- Tasked with collecting masks of power, Forty Four serves a mysterious entity known as the Grand Architect. He possesses enhanced senses due to being part wolf, particularly sounds and smells. He also has the unique ability to drain mask powers and use them as his own for a limited amount of time. Thirty minutes at the most.

2 Likes

If you want to do Lync, my MOC of her is in her profile (which is what I replied to, so you can just follow that to the picture).

1 Like

accepted

Captain Phasma Helmet. You’re done.

1 Like

I think I’ll make a second character because why not.

Name: Neptune
Element: Water
Equipment: Cutlass, Small Pouch
Appearance: Mostly blue armor with silver highlights, always wears a light-gray cape.
Personality: Mostly comedic, but sometimes shows other emotions
Bio: Born in the Region of Water, Neptune has always dreamed of exploring the island of Okoto. One day he actually did. And he bought a cape. For no reason. He still explores the island, searching for adventure.

3 Likes

Accepted

Name: Ghabix
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Sniper, sword
Appearance: Dirty armor, big leaves on the shoulders, some black armor parts.
Personality: Funny, he makes friends quickly. He likes to cheer up peoples.
Bio: Vladin’s and Athena’s cousin, he loves to hang out with them. He entered in the Region of Jungle guard, where he learned to use the sniper.

1 Like

Rule of thumb for RPs: when you want to add a new character and sign them up, wait for the GM to give it the green light before adding them in.

1 Like

Oh… Sorry… I really wanted to use him… @Runa?

Honest error. Just wait next time.

1 Like

OK. Then let’s ignore the last 2-3 posts!

Is his “sniper” a sniper rifle or like an accurate bow?

1 Like

Accepted

1 Like

A sniper from the real life. A gun!

ok, cool.

@Runa I decided to make a new character. You may not like her backstory so if you have a problem with it just tell me and I will change it.

Name: Kryuna

Element: Ice

Equipment: Two handed great sword (maybe a little to large for her size,) Crossbow, and a matching scarf to Kryuins.

Appearance: She is average size for an okotan her age. She wares very light white and light blue armor.

Bio/Personality: Kryuna is Kryuin’s younger sister. She is quiet, and enjoys adventuring, although Kryuin rarely let’s her go with him seeing as he is a little overprotective of her. Her parents were killed when she was a baby and she has been under the protection of her older brother ever since. Her parents were followers of Makuta, and thus were assassinated by the protectors at Ekimu’s orders. Kryuin was old enough to know that their parents were followers of Makuta, but never told Kryuna. Instead he told her that they were only framed. He did this in order for Kryuna to not feel the shame of knowing that her parents were agents of Makuta. When Kryuin received the letter from Ekimu, Kryuna did not want him to accept, but Kryuin said that everything would be okay and that he would be home quickly. Kryuin feels that he fails in bringing up his younger sister and wishes she could have had a better childhood. As of now she lives in in the region of Ice but is getting tired of waiting for Kryuin to come home.

1 Like

Accepted

Thanks.

Name: Erisan
Element: Half Ice, Half Earth
Equipment: A mechsuit/exoskeleton powered by elemental crystals, a gunshield.
Appearance:

Personality: cold, rageful, absolutely hates anything or anyone related to fire. Will also have bio momentarily.

Bio: Once when he was young, one of the very few Lava Beasts left on the island after the defeat of Makuta caused a fire in the City of the Mask Maker, and he was caught in it. The last thing he saw before blacking out was the Lava Beast, yet he recognized it as a Toa. When he awoke, he had part of his torso, upper right leg, and his whole left arm was replaced by metal and elemental crystal underneath in the arm, and was met by a strange, seemingly disembodied voice, who ‘confirmed’ his suspicions, and told him a story about how he had been unjustly imprisoned. Since then he served this voice.

3 Likes

I changed my bio a bit to make it more clear that the parents were killed by Ekimu’s orders.

… our characters backstories may be more aligned than I realized…