Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Where you talking to me?

Yes… lets just say I have a lot more developed about my cult and the reason they’re all dead than I usually do.

Uh-oh. @Runa, Blaze is gonna be an inch from death when he encounters this guy, isn’t he? (Very nervous because my guy is the one he’ll probably hate most because he resembles the Toa of Fire, has a name that means “Fire”, has a lavaboard, swords fashioned to look like Tahu’s backup weapons and wears red and gold armor. Eep!)

1 Like

Blaze is dead meet.

Oh, Blaze is now not only dead meat but that meat will be given a pheonix down, killed again, the guy will gather the 7 Dragon Balls, wish him back to life, kill him yet again, go to the afterlife, find his soul, kill it again then return to dance on the ashes of his cremation by nuke. Blaze is gonna have to roll like a natural 20 to actually survive this, isn’t he? Also, do you think you could do an RP on Roll20? You have talent.

1 Like

…I am. Ask Morgy, Omega_Tahu, KAI_BORG, Whaddon.

1 Like

I didn’t know. May I ask if I could learn what the story is without spoilers?

Why would he care so much about your character?

Because he is a fire okotan. And Erisan hates fire.

He hates fire and anything related or associated with fire due to him almost being killed by a Lava Beast but he thought it was a Toa and Makuta has twisted that thought into hatred of all things Fire Element and Blaze’s design pretty much is the Element of Fire and due to his hatred for that, Blaze is on the very tippy top of Erisan’s To-Kill List.

To be fair, so is Vladin, and any other Fire Okotan on the team.

Based on appearance, Blaze and Vladin are the only Fire Okotans in the team. Also, Erisan’s getting to be a bit occupied with fighting a flying, demented, possessed gyroscope that has blades and is moving really fast and is also moving like he’s having a seizure worthy of somethings f from a glitched out to the max Source Filmmaker model. Hopefully, Atlas knocks him out soon. And yeah, Erisan’s got a lot on his plate right now with crazy Blaze

We should all say our characters ages. Because at this point I have no idea what any ones age is. Kryuin is 24, so Kryuna is 16.

Geet is 28, Melody is 26.

1 Like

Echo is 28

1 Like

My twins anre 30, Ghabix is 29.

1 Like

Lync is in her late thirties, mostly because she needs to be. She travelled around fighting the skull spiders around the time the Toa came, and it doesn’t make sense for her to be doing that as a kid. So late teens when that happened, mid-to-late-thirties now.

“Wow, I’ve never been so old before!”

Wait, does this make her the oldest?

Echo was fighting them as a kid. Then again, we are talking about someone who was raised in a cult

Yeah, I’m trying to avoid making her edgy this time :stuck_out_tongue:

[spoiler]Echo aint that edgy here, kek.

i mean, not as edgy as some of the other characters at least[/spoiler]