Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign-ups)

You could always take a preexisting toa character you have, and adapt them into an okotan for the purposes of this story.

4 Likes

That discussion happened OOC between me and Runa. But I think it could help if he could confirm whether or not that was actually talked about; it was a while back and Iā€™m not sure if I am remembering things correctly.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have any preexisting toaā€¦cause I never really played the prequel to this RPā€¦so I can have a toa which adapt for the story and is taller then an average protector, could that work?

1 Like

Ah, but I didnā€™t this time. Iā€™m just using pre-canonized characters, and pre-existing (potential) detrimental mental effects gained from specific circumstances certain individuals went through/were involved in for multiple years pre-dating the original Okotan adventures RP.

1 Like

So am I in?

1 Like

He is currently looking through all returning characters at the moment but he will eventually get to the newcomers as well.

2 Likes

Do you have any preexisting characters, though? From other RPs or stories? You could adapt them into being an Okotan.

What Tarkur said; Iā€™ll loop back to you in a bit. Sorry for the wait!

2 Likes

No sadly I do not, the only Bionicle Character I had in a Bionicle RP was Darkseid whichā€¦he is pretty much a GOD so no he wonā€™t be accepted also he is a different race and whatnot too complicated. I guess Iā€™ll make a cool Okotan which kicks aft.

2 Likes

Alright

loadingā€¦

2 Likes

Approved.

5 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter, not my RP anymore.
Although:

In my RP, while Ekimu would likely still have been against it, technically the MoUP only made Makuta evil because of the negative emotions he poured into it when creating it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s something that didnā€™t make sense to me, @jayzor17, why did you think that Makutaā€™s act of making masks that used multiple Elements would get him banished when that event was the result of the MOUP blowing up and scattering across the island?

1 Like

Iā€™m more familiar with the lore as it was presented in early G2, where we were told that it was a sacred law that masks could have no more than one element. Makuta broke that law, he got banished. It is also my understanding that the MoUP only exploded because of a battle between Makuta and Ekimu, which occurred because Makuta made the mask.

Regardless, previous events revolving around the MoUP have been nothing but trouble, and it was Ekimu himself who outlawed multi-elemental masks after the fire/jungle mask you mentioned. Iā€™m okay with Blaze thinking that he can succeed where his predecessors have failed and trying to experiment with multi-elemental masks; itā€™s not my place to dictate his character and goals. Iā€™m just letting you know that Ekimu is opposed to such actions, so any such experimentation world have to be done without his knowledge.

5 Likes

Well then, I guess Blaze will be keeping the Ancient Tome on him and trying to experiment on its theories and hypotheses to see if a stable combo can be made and possibly present it to Ekimu once he can consistently get these two elements to work together and do so stabilly.

1 Like

Name: Ilza
Element: Ice
Equipment: A satchel containing various books which sheā€™s currently reading
Appearance: Her armour is a gleaming, pristine white and sand blue, lacking any real wear and tear. Sheā€™ll sometimes have fresh ink stains on her fingers, but theyā€™re quickly scrubbed away. Other than that, sheā€™s fairly unremarkable, her mask bearing the standard Okotan design. Sheā€™s quite lean, but more the kind of lean of someone inactive but not overweight, rather than the toned sleekness of some kind of athlete or scout. Her eyes, unsurprisingly, gleam a bright blue.
Bio/Personality: Ilza was always quite introverted, and so like many on Okoto turned to books. And so she got better at reading them, and so would typically find herself holed up in the library rather than outside playing with other children her age. Her people skills remainā€¦ limited, and sheā€™s ultimately become a scholar due to her thirst for knowledge. Sheā€™s quiet and meek, easily able to fade into the background and be forgotten, and honestly the idea of an adventure is one that makes her roll her eyes more than anything. That was something other people did: Toa, Protectors, all-round nutjobs. Sheā€™s more than happy to read about them, rather than be one. Butā€¦ fate may have other ideas. Only time will tellā€¦

7 Likes

Name: Rena
Element: Water (active), Fire, Stone (inactive)
Equipment: Skills in multiple fighting stiles, a sword, a knife.
Appearance: A tall Okotoan female with light blue armour and some purple accents, just like her younger sister Athena. She wears a dark blue cape with fur around her neck. She also wears good and expensive armour.
Bio/Personality:

Pre Okotoan Adventures
She is Vladinā€™s older sister. She was born nine years before the Toa arrived. When she was young she dreamed to be a Toa. When the Ginny Incident (see Vladinā€™s backstory) took place, she was on her fatherā€™s side. Why? Nobody knows. She is the only one that recognize that she has a moreā€¦ evilā€¦ part. She was quickly forgiven by the others, but she still kinda thinks that her father was right, even tho she says the opposite nowadays.
She had a regular job in the CotMM. Three days later she got bored. She became a bounty hunter, just like Mark. Most of the times, she just finds treasures, but there were times when she had to kill.

During Okotoan Adventures
She joined the group right before they started to search the Masks of Time and Space. However, she barely communicated with the others, preffering to stay more with her siblings, notably Athena. She sometimes helped them by inviting them to her villa in the CotMM. She also once fought with Symphony (@Jcton) in a tournament and lost, but not before showing Symphony that she is pretty stubborn and that she would not give up to a fight even tho itā€™s obvious that she would loose, which is a good thing and a bad thing in the same time. She also fell for Blaze (@BlackBeltGamer98), but had to partially give up on the relation at the very end of the adventure.

Post Okotoan Adventures
Rena is still hiding her true profession to the others. She is saying that she is an entrepreneur. Mark is one of the very few people who knows that she is actually a bounty hunter. Rena is one of the few siblings that decided not to isolate after the OA event. She was often meeting with Vladin, Ghabix and Mark. Depending how much free time she had, she sometimes was visiting Blaze.
However everything changed when two of her siblings disappeared.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, when are you planning on starting up?

Iā€™d assume after the holiday, but I figured Iā€™d ask anyways.

3 Likes

A hammer itself isnā€™t a forge, a forge is a building, so how can the hammer be the forge? Are you saying that he uses the hammer to both forge things, and destroy things? If thatā€™s the case, then the hammer isnā€™t a forge, it is just used to forge things.

5 Likes

I believe he is partially referring to Transformers.
There are a lot of ideas in this character that are based off of his TOTGA characters.

3 Likes

Never once inā€¦ Well, anything, is a forge referred to as a tool. Not once in any part of G2, and not once in any part of this RP. Iā€™m not sure where you got that from.[quote=ā€œMichaelTheLightBringer, post:102, topic:47742ā€]
Well that is why he keeps his most stuff at the Fire Region where his Fortress is which is very secured.
[/quote]

I feel like I need to ask what a fortress is as well; last I checked people donā€™t just go places and build them. There have been several structures thus far that have fit the definition of fortress, and it is implied they took a very long time to build.[quote=ā€œMichaelTheLightBringer, post:102, topic:47742ā€]
yeah I could do the same but well I donā€™t really have the time or mood to do it.
[/quote]

And thank you for your tact, too.

10 Likes